Rated 4 out of 5by user, 6 months ago
Stylus should rotate dark styles with normal styles based on geoposition and timezone by default. Similar to the https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/automatic-dark https://github.com/skhzhang/time-based-themes
- Rated 5 out of 5by eojhet, 12 days agoBeen using this extension for twenty minutes and I have already created and published a simple style. It was super easy and seems to be working well. I'll update this review if I run into any issues but so far it is exactly what I've been wanting.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Scotty_Trees, a month agoWorks great. Allows me to hide certain elements on certain websites that other add-ons just can't do. 10/10 this is a must install add-on for any tech/tinkerer inclined user.
- Rated 5 out of 5by reddogf.13, 2 months agooriginally used stylish, but its gone completely unworkable for me years back. switched to this and its far better. easy to run and navigate without a bunch of wonky bloat and choking ads.
- Rated 5 out of 5by noelle, 2 months agoWonderful extension! This has improved my user-experience on my most frequently used websites dramatically! My only issue with this extension is the UI feeling clunky and a bit unappealing.
- Rated 3 out of 5by sonofevil, 2 months agoThe editor UI on Android is pretty terrible. Most of all, why is the button for adding new sections missing? This already makes it borderline unusable. But it is also impossible to delete lines (if you press backspace on an empty line, simply nothing happens) and selecting anything is extremely janky. The responsive editor design (where every line is a DOM element in its own right) may make sense on Desktop, but on Android it only causes problems. Please fix.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14573153, 3 months agoGoogleの検索欄のトップに表示されるスポンサーリンクを非表示にすることができます。