- by cs1996, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5I went into about:config, seems like sync is working just fine.
was set at false, changed it to true but it didn't seem to do anything. Still get "no youtube video found" along with being unable to interact with options etc.
- by Firefox user 12929316, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Makes YouTube finally a wonderful experience again! We can support the creators by clicking the links in the discription, but won't have to listen to them talk about VPN, so amazing!
- by AR45H, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Phenomenal Add-on. Bravo Ajay, the community-based data submission is just god-tier.
Small suggestion: Make backup servers from different providers both for redundancy and for cases where a provider is blocked in some countries.
- by DwarfDev, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Sehr gute Erweiterung! Nervige Sponsorings werden einfach und unkompliziert übersprungen, die Datenbank die Sponsorings erkennt ist riesig, bei mir wurde bis jetzt jedes Sponsoring übersprungen.
- by Firefox user 13416667, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Seems like it creates a conflict with the Enhancer for Youtube add-on which causes the video descriptions to be displayed twice, the second one being where chat comments or playlist would be otherwise.
There's an X button to close it but it's really unwanted.
Works pretty well otherwise
EDIT: Thanks for your answer. Might pretty well be, just thought I'd point it out because it only happens when both SponsorBlock and Enhancer are active.
Looking forwards to this being a thing of the past.