- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14641567, a month agoDoesn't work. Error 404. Sending a segment or setting a User ID gives a 404 error. In Chrome, it works without problems. It doesn't work in Firefox. Enabling VPN and proxy did not fix the error.
It worked after (settings -> backup/restore -> reset default settings)
Не работает. Отправка сегмента или установка User ID выдаёт ошибку 404. В Хроме работает без проблем, в Firefox не работает. Танцы с бубном, VPN и proxy ни к чему не привели(
Заработало после (settings -> backup/restore -> reset settings to default)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Orion, 2 months agoGreat add-on that lets you skip ads (side-note, it's insane that I'm using three add-ons to block ads and still see ads - that's how intrusive they are nowadays).
Unfortunately, it's already being abused by politically motivated bad actors. Earlier today I saw a segment labeled "Sponsor" on a channel that doesn't do sponsors. Why? Because the YTer said vaccines work. Way to ruin something great.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Hades, 2 months agoReally great extension, did not expect some something like this to exist, most videos I've come across had the "segments" already so the sponsored sections were skipped automatically which is great.
The submission section could do with some improvements, mainly around the UI/UX but also it seems like that quite a few times the servers were down or not available so I was unable to submit my segments.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Edik191, 5 months agoУдобное расширение для автоматического скипа рекламы. Использую ещё и на телефоне в YouTube Vanced. В браузере связкой с uBlock Origin и Enhancer for YouTube™. Если никто не пометил рекламу можно самому пометить, и помочь секономить другим людям время. Но редкий минус, что бывает рекламу криво выделяют и пару слов все же пропадают автора.. А на телефоне посмотреть линию спонсора никак.
И сейчас 19.09.2022 22:14 что-то сервера глючать и я не могу загрузить отрывок сонсора
- Rated 4 out of 5by Unbolted, 9 months agoThis extension has saved me alot of time, and alot of clicks! I use YouTube for many things, tutorials and entertainment and one thing that they usually share in common is the content creator having sponsors and simply content unrelated to the video. Now these take up a minute or 2 or even more sometimes, and that's really annoying. Now a minute may not sound like much, and you could say just click past the sponsor, but number 1, with this extension, that can be automated or you can use a hotkey to skip it, so there is less movement of your fingers, and as for "it's just 1 minute", you can actually view stats at the extensions menu for how much time you've saved since using this. It's a bit like discounts, say for instance you can just type in a coupon for 20 cents off, 20 cents doesn't sound like alot, but after a while it can really add up to so much. Now I know this is like comparing apples to oranges but why go through the hassle of extra clicks when you could have 1 or no clicks?
This extension is not a RAM Hog, it doesn't really cause lag to my browser at all, and that's just great!
I am so grateful such extension exists, and with all the customization that is available, I just can't see myself not using this at all!
I have a few issues that are fairly minor but I would still like to point out.
First of all, the settings is a little bit confusing, while the UI is clean and easy to use, the options are not explained well, specifically the skip options and interface section settings. They just aren't really explained well, nor is there any easy to access place to view what these options can do or mean. I just think that the wiki should be set out a bit better as it doesn't seem to load right and it's hard to find what you are looking for.
Now this one is to do with the icon, I just don't really like the design, and since it's displayed in a small format, that small line on the outside just doesn't look that good from a design standpoint.
These small things, should NOT stop you from getting this extension will have a guaranteed benefit of saving you time. It should be noted that as much as you can rely on the community, it's still a community effort to record content. By submitting sections unrelated to the video, you will be helping thousands of people, and it's not too hard to do!