- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17054754, 2 years agoUseless to me, as you cannot have multiple tab groups open at the same time. I was just looking for a way to group my tabs together, but it hides all except for the active group. Just not what I was looking for I suppose.
- Rated 2 out of 5by zeppos, 2 years agoI don't get it, this thing is very counterintutive to use. I send a few tabs in a new separate group and they still appear under Hidden Tabs. I remove them from the Hidden Tabs folder and they also disappear from their new group. I restore them, open the new group and everything else disappears and goes to Hidden Tabs. This is not what I want. I want to have my rogue tabs open and always accessible, AND groups of tabs I can launch at will. 2/5 is probably too much but I'll be lenient.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Heracles, 3 years agoIt may by my particular experience by trying to import my groups from Panarama Tab Ghroups, but this extension consumed so much memory that turned Firefox unresponsive. The drag & drop functionality is sub par compared to other extensions.
- Rated 2 out of 5by soulrebelno1, 3 years agoIt keeps crashing? Firefox becomes unresponsive and completely locks up. I have to restart start Firefox, when I check, all my groups have disappeared. It keeps happening, so I've had to uninstall.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Chaos7703, 3 years agoLooks cool. I have no idea what it's doing other than creating new windows & making me worry that it's just going to lose the tabs I'm trying to save.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Neophile, 3 years agoThis esxtentio is veryuseful and worka well, However it needs a tab explaining some functions to users be able to use it.
Even the best browsers and computers crash some time or another.
It is possible to bzck up or restore the tabs. The button links are there, but not a ward about how to fo it. How to chose where from or where to.
There is also what I suppose to bve a very useful autimatic STG backup, but I cannot guess which is which with 149 files in 7 directoris. We have to do it blindly, and probably destroying what we want to repair.
If I could use the extention functions in full, I would give it 5 stars.
- Rated 2 out of 5by arnofly, 3 years agoLost tabs after a moment, so useless. Otherwise is the best ergonomic Tab groups add-on I tried.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Dźwiedziu, 3 years agoSeemed nice, but when I've first time changed to a group of a few selected from many tabs it hid them without an easy way to change back to the ungrouped ones.
I've found them under the "v" tab menu and saw an option to change them into a group, which I used, as I saw no other way to get back to tabs without groups. After a few minutes of CPU abuse the "Ungrouped" group had zero tabs. 400 tabs went straight to /dev/null.
So yes, a good way to clean out your stale tabs, short of removing your profile.
Edit: Now I'm torn, as I've found out how the "Manage groups" looks and works.
- Rated 2 out of 5by writerlyhacker, 3 years agoWhen I try to open a new tab outside the group/container it just automatically gets pushed to the current open group(and linked container) I couldn't open anything in another group/container that's not the current one
Developer responseposted 3 years agoOpen a new window, without a group, and drag the tab there using drag & drop
- Rated 2 out of 5by Costa Michailidis, 3 years agoKeeps bugging out. Can't use the same container for multiple tab groups. Settings are ambiguously named so I can't tell what they are supposed to do.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Sy Borg, 4 years agoI don't know what happened, but from some moment extension started to hide my tabs - I couldn't find an option to disable this behavior, it is very annoying. I want all my tabs displayed in a row, not to open a list every time and search from there.
After some time this behavior is back, with v4.5.1 (FF 79)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13463245, 4 years agoAfer one of last updates regex for catching tabs stopped working correctly. I have some site inside my corporate network with address https://somesite/. I used "https://somesite/" filter to catch tabs with this site and it worked until some recent update. Now the only expression, that works, is "somesite", witch catches all sites with "somesite" in URL. Escaping "/" also doesn't work. It appears that any expression, that doesn't match examples in help tooltip, doesn't work (Firefox 70.0, addon version 4.2.2).
Update: Regex https?\://somesite/? works only when I open link to "somesite" in new tab inside browser. When I enter adress maually or open link from external app (i.e. Thunderbird), it doesn't work.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15214861, 4 years agoIt used to work really well, but recently keeps forgetting all my tabs across reboots. It all started at the same time the "incognito mode" warning came. I basically became useless for me now.
- Rated 2 out of 5by ddionisio, 4 years agoI'm rating this 2 star for having a warning pop-up each time you open firefox: Please enable "Restore previous session" in browser. Even if you do have that option enabled, the warning still shows up.
- Rated 2 out of 5by john m, 4 years agoLatest update bricks functionality unless it is disabled in incognito mode. I'm not interested in disabling it in incognito mode; I have been warned, thanks, there appears to be no way to disable the warning. Worked well until now.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Gezim Hoxha, 4 years agoExcellent. Only reason it doesn't have a 5-star is because not sure how to allow Firefox Sync to also sync this extension. That would be killer!
Update (Aug 6, 2019): Not sure if it's a new release but my tab groups keep getting deleted! Please help.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Essential Sound, 4 years agoSorry, The application works slowly, especially when switching between tabs and Panorama Tab Groups. This poor performance is since the fresh installation of this extension. It should be definitely improved.
I use FF Quantum 65.0.1 (64-bit) Portable version.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13491753, 5 years agoI'm sorry to down-vote this add-on but it's just too unstable: as others have said, it can't separate the tab groups - they end up dumped in one group all too often, or I get a tab error message and they simply refuse to load. This happens in 2 out of every 3 browser restarts. It's too much.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14460924, 5 years agoI love it but:
1. If firefox is not closed properly it's really really slow to reopen it and restore the tabs.
2. There is an error "Invalid tab ID"
- Rated 2 out of 5by 腐魂, 5 years ago效率低不说了，还丢组，上次重启Firefox之后就丢失了全部分组和标签。
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHi! Please update Firefox to v63 and then update STG - many bugs was fixed, UI changed
- Rated 2 out of 5by oxk4r, 5 years agoWith Firefox updated to v62 and addon to v3.1.1 it doesn't works. Tabs from one groups are shifted to others when change, and according to extensions like Copy All Tabs or All Tabs Helper, discarded tabs remanin loaded, showing rigth now more than 100, despite the current group has only 3.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoThis add-on can conflict with other add-ons that also use tabs to work.
Try to disconnect these add-ons and check again. For example github issue #234