- Rated 1 out of 5by Anadon, 5 years agoI don't like a misclick causing me to loose almost all of my tabs. This still isn't suitable for common use.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13743459, 5 years agoAll of my saved groups are gone after a crash of Firefox.
Pinned tabs are missing when restored from backup.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13739616, 5 years agoJust opened Firefox to find all 70+ of my tabs (in another closed/inactive group) vanished. And *yeeeeessss*, I have set preferences to "show windows and tabs from last time", as I'm sure have most complaining of the same issue here.
Ergo, worse than useless. Uninstalled in disgust, annoyance, and disappointment.
Back to the drawing board...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13704554, 5 years agoBeen testing it for some weeks now...
Randomly browser opens with no group. Randomly tabs appear empty or do not load. I had to manually save all as bookmarks like we did many years ago...
Tested in several PC's and same issues...
Very, very unrealiable at this time to say the least.
Using v 2.3.6 All OS are Win10 1709.Update to latest version and re-test.
Startup bugs on sync groups with windows was fixed
Which OS you are used?
Update: Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental)
- Rated 1 out of 5by paradoxxx, 5 years agoVery often i lost some of my Stored Tabs by restarting the browser. I only got "New Tab" without URl ...
Sometimes ALL Tabs were lost after closing Firefox ... Very frustrating ...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13682181, 5 years agoUpdated to new version yesterday and moved a group up using drag and drop. Today when I go into a group I get an error message saying it is NULL. Then this error extends to all the following groups. I have lost half my groups. Every time I load a group it opens an additional New Tab to the group. Not happy!!!I'm very sorry for what happened. Please, update addon to latest version. There have been fixed many bugs and added a function for quick group switch
If you can replicate this issue in latest addon version (now v2.1.2) - please contact me by email
Thanks for your feedback
- Rated 1 out of 5by Zoeymae, 5 years agoI can not believe that this is the replacement for the old Tab Groups??? I just tried to restore 139 tabs and lost everyone of them. If I had just seen the restore session tab before I tried to use this extension: I would have been fine. I am NOT at all - in no way at all - liking this new Firefox except that it is faster. Yes it most definately is but Most of the fun using Firefox was the addons and extensions. That - by the way - used to work pretty darn well. Now there are Other extensions or Might we Say - No Extensions!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13560719, 5 years agoreloads tabs when switching groups, major drawbackAt the moment, the Firefox WebExtensions API does not support hiding tabs, only closing ... I also do not like it, but I have no choice.
When this feature is added, I will make it support.
Please, update addon to latest version. In latest version I added option to fast switch groups and auto load only active tab, not all tabs.
Thanks for your feedback!