- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14331270, 4 years agoI only tried this briefly before I removed the extension. First, it would not recognize my pinned tabs so I had to un-pin tabs to add them to groups. Then it crashed my browser twice.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14143082, 4 years agoHi,
I have just upgrade to the latest version of this addon.
Is there a way to switch off the hidden tabs feature? I want to see my tabs across the top as in the previous
I have multiple tab groups for different tasks
and each group has multiple tabs open
I like this separation of tabs into tasks groups.
I don't want to disable the addon, I want to use the addon but not have the tabs hidden.
Is there a way I as a user can turn on/turn off this hidden tabs feature?
IF I disable teh addon then all my tabs are unhidden but put into one tab group
I don't want this, I want separate tab groups with my tabs visible in each tab group as in previous versions
This must be possible and I just don't know how to set, please tell me how.
Thank youI'm sorry, but I can not understand what the problem is.
Can you create issue with screenshots and descriptions of bug on github?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13313160, 4 years agoДерьмо редкостное. Во всяком случае, с версией 60.0.2. Половина вкладок не загружается, добавляется в группы неизвестно что.Спасибо за Ваш отзыв!
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до последней версии (61) и после этого обновите аддон до версии 3.0. В ней реализовано скрытие вкладок, можно переключаться между группами не закрывая вкладок.
P.S. вы всегда можете сделать лучше чем я
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 5863387, 4 years agoThe interface, like many WebUI extensions, is pretty horrible. Notifications are extremely slow and take a long time to disappear. It’s almost impossible to move tabs from one group to another with accidentally loading the group. Similarly the group list has two sides: the left side will load the group; the right side will load a tab list of the group. This is not very clear as this behaviour isn’t normal for a drop-down menu.
Loading a group with a large number of tabs (despite the option to only load active tabs) will try to load ALL TABS, potentially freezing your computer. Firefox itself does not do this when loading tabs, so it’s a mystery why this extension does.
Finally the Manage Groups page shows nothing, so no managing is possible.Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13990065, 4 years agoAddon crashes with Message: TypeError: t is null
Don't forget to implement a simple nullcheck. If(obj != null) very simplePlease, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs. In this version I fix your bug
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12293801, 5 years agoTerrible. Lost all my important tabs. Burn in hellPlease, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs
- Rated 1 out of 5by Gerry C, 5 years agoMessed up all my tabs only get cryptic symbols for my 140 tabs
example of tab url:
moz-extension://47d18f13-11b1-42af-a084-593b87913208/replaced/replaced.html?state=redirect&title=Newegg.com%20-%20Newegg%20shopping%20upgraded%20%E2%84%A2&url=https%3A//secure.newegg.com/NewMyAccount/AccountLogin.aspx%3Ftojump%3D0%26nextpage%3Dhttps%253a%252f%252fsecure.newegg.com%252fNewMyAccount%252fOrderHistory.aspx%253fRandomID%253d44983722522043620180414112356&favIconUrl=https%3A//c1.neweggimages.com/WebResource/Themes/2005/Nest/Newegg.icoThanks for your review!
Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs. And this version restore this urls to normal, if its opened now
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13693103, 5 years agoLost all my tabs with this add on, I hate the new Firefox and this add-on don't help me to stay .Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13145241, 5 years agoI can live with the clunky UI, but not with data loss. After a short time it began to pop up nonsensical error messages ("Not one tab was not synchronized" or something). At some point it never finished loading, and all my saved tabs were lost. Avoid.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12136062, 5 years agoI gave it 5 stars a couple of months ago, but I have to downgrade to 1 star because if you open new tabs this extension doesn't recognize them and if you switch groups it loses the new tabs. Other extensions such as "Panorama View" and "All Tabs Helper" show all the tabs in the group including recently opened ones. If I close FF and reopen it shows all of my tabs including the new ones, but this extension still doesn't show any of recently open tabs. Other than that it works great.
- Rated 1 out of 5by timearl, 5 years agoI appreciate the effort of creating this add-on to make up for a lack in FF, but I'm getting a lot of errors with STG.
New groups created randomly with tabs moved in from the groups I set up.
My groups disappearing when I delete these new groups.
Opening in a random group, not the one I was last in.
I looked for a feature/bugfix request link to add these, but couldn't find one.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12318422, 5 years agotypeError: data.groups.map is not a functioning
Проработал ровно 1 день
Версия 2.5 - без измененийСпасибо за Ваш отзыв!
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до последней версии (61) и после этого обновите аддон до версии 3.0. В ней реализовано скрытие вкладок, можно переключаться между группами не закрывая вкладок. Эта ошибка исправлена
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13827990, 5 years agoI don't like this addon at all. Like other people are saying, it closes all tabs when I switch a group to another. Why do you do this????
Other users seems quite happy with this add on so maybe its just a few of us???
I don't know but I'm not gonna keep using this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by geohei, 5 years agoInactive tabs are out of memory and need to get reloaded becoming active again.
This implies long lasting loading times.
This also implies that active plugins (e.g. audio playback of a tab) stops when the group is changed.
I just want tabs to be grouped, nothing less, nothing more.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13805896, 5 years agoWorks really bad. This addon doesnt actually just group tabs. It CLOSES the active tabs, then loads the tab in the group you selected. If you want to go to some of the tabs in another group, well too bad, because now you have to RELOAD them again.... sigh. terrible. We just want the tabs to be grouped, that is all. Not closed, not reloaded. Just grouped.
- Rated 1 out of 5by acorbin91, 5 years agoThis addon is getting worse and worse... I don't know why the dev is wasting his time on these stupid workarounds for the tab hiding issue.... Firefox added the ability to hide tabs weeks ago, stop fucking around with these idiotic workarounds and implement it properly. These idiotic workarounds are just making the plugin do some really erratic shit. For example: https://i.imgur.com/7oWdnuj.png
I did not create a single one of those groups. So now in addition to randomly creating groups (which it started doing a week go or so), now it seems to be populating some of them with tabs from sessions that ended a long time ago. I did not have those 86 or 116 tabs open the last time I closed Firefox. There are even duplicates in those two groups... I don't know where or how the fuck this addon decided to create those groups and populate them with tabs that I closed days ago, but there you have it...
You should go back to how you had the addon 3-4 weeks ago, and then focus only on writing in the tab hiding functionality. All this crazy shit you're trying to do with closing tabs and then reloading them with the moz-extension bullshit is not working at all, and it was a pretty stupid workaround to begin with.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13755388, 5 years agoAfter switching to and from another group for the first time, it crashed while trying to load every single one of the many tabs I had open, despite enabling fast group switching. After shutting down and reloading Firefox, it had somehow managed to reverse the order of all my tabs, and added a long url to each of them that prevented them from loading. In order to uninstall it, I needed to disable fast group switching, which caused another crash. After reloading again, it had somehow turned all of my tabs into a copy of one tab, while simultaneously trying to load every single one of them at once. Eventually I was able to disable this addon, but not before it had destroyed any trace of my tabs.
So the Fast-Switching option uses a poorly-rigged workaround that alters the urls of your tabs, making them unable to load without this addon. And it very clearly DOES. NOT. WORK. Firefox itself starts fine with that many tabs, without trying to load every single one of them.
This addon left me worse than before I tried it. I would have found a way to back up my session, if I had anticipated that an addon could be this poorly made.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12955352, 5 years agoIdea is alright, but the implementation is too buggy:
- stops working with 'type error' messages
- searching tabs doesn't work properly
- tabgroup management seems flaky
I know it is probably just growing pains, but please focus on the basics first.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13744994, 5 years agoi need help. i removed this complement but it left me with a sea of dead tabs (my old tabs) the only way that can work now is if i have this complement installed >:(