- by Gerry C, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Messed up all my tabs only get cryptic symbols for my 140 tabs
example of tab url:
moz-extension://47d18f13-11b1-42af-a084-593b87913208/replaced/replaced.html?state=redirect&title=Newegg.com%20-%20Newegg%20shopping%20upgraded%20%E2%84%A2&url=https%3A//secure.newegg.com/NewMyAccount/AccountLogin.aspx%3Ftojump%3D0%26nextpage%3Dhttps%253a%252f%252fsecure.newegg.com%252fNewMyAccount%252fOrderHistory.aspx%253fRandomID%253d44983722522043620180414112356&favIconUrl=https%3A//c1.neweggimages.com/WebResource/Themes/2005/Nest/Newegg.icoThanks for your review!
Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs. And this version restore this urls to normal, if its opened now
- by Firefox user 13693103, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Lost all my tabs with this add on, I hate the new Firefox and this add-on don't help me to stay .Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs
- by Firefox user 13145241, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I can live with the clunky UI, but not with data loss. After a short time it began to pop up nonsensical error messages ("Not one tab was not synchronized" or something). At some point it never finished loading, and all my saved tabs were lost. Avoid.Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs
- by Firefox user 12136062, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I gave it 5 stars a couple of months ago, but I have to downgrade to 1 star because if you open new tabs this extension doesn't recognize them and if you switch groups it loses the new tabs. Other extensions such as "Panorama View" and "All Tabs Helper" show all the tabs in the group including recently opened ones. If I close FF and reopen it shows all of my tabs including the new ones, but this extension still doesn't show any of recently open tabs. Other than that it works great.Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental). In this version I implement hide tabs api, switch between groups and not close tabs
- by timearl, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I appreciate the effort of creating this add-on to make up for a lack in FF, but I'm getting a lot of errors with STG.
New groups created randomly with tabs moved in from the groups I set up.
My groups disappearing when I delete these new groups.
Opening in a random group, not the one I was last in.
I looked for a feature/bugfix request link to add these, but couldn't find one.
- by Firefox user 12318422, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5typeError: data.groups.map is not a functioning
Проработал ровно 1 день
Версия 2.5 - без измененийСпасибо за Ваш отзыв!
Пожалуйста, обновите Firefox до последней версии (61) и после этого обновите аддон до версии 3.0. В ней реализовано скрытие вкладок, можно переключаться между группами не закрывая вкладок. Эта ошибка исправлена
- by Firefox user 13827990, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I don't like this addon at all. Like other people are saying, it closes all tabs when I switch a group to another. Why do you do this????
Other users seems quite happy with this add on so maybe its just a few of us???
I don't know but I'm not gonna keep using this.
- by geohei, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Inactive tabs are out of memory and need to get reloaded becoming active again.
This implies long lasting loading times.
This also implies that active plugins (e.g. audio playback of a tab) stops when the group is changed.
I just want tabs to be grouped, nothing less, nothing more.
- by Firefox user 13805896, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Works really bad. This addon doesnt actually just group tabs. It CLOSES the active tabs, then loads the tab in the group you selected. If you want to go to some of the tabs in another group, well too bad, because now you have to RELOAD them again.... sigh. terrible. We just want the tabs to be grouped, that is all. Not closed, not reloaded. Just grouped.
- by acorbin91, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This addon is getting worse and worse... I don't know why the dev is wasting his time on these stupid workarounds for the tab hiding issue.... Firefox added the ability to hide tabs weeks ago, stop fucking around with these idiotic workarounds and implement it properly. These idiotic workarounds are just making the plugin do some really erratic shit. For example: https://i.imgur.com/7oWdnuj.png
I did not create a single one of those groups. So now in addition to randomly creating groups (which it started doing a week go or so), now it seems to be populating some of them with tabs from sessions that ended a long time ago. I did not have those 86 or 116 tabs open the last time I closed Firefox. There are even duplicates in those two groups... I don't know where or how the fuck this addon decided to create those groups and populate them with tabs that I closed days ago, but there you have it...
You should go back to how you had the addon 3-4 weeks ago, and then focus only on writing in the tab hiding functionality. All this crazy shit you're trying to do with closing tabs and then reloading them with the moz-extension bullshit is not working at all, and it was a pretty stupid workaround to begin with.
- by Firefox user 13755388, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5After switching to and from another group for the first time, it crashed while trying to load every single one of the many tabs I had open, despite enabling fast group switching. After shutting down and reloading Firefox, it had somehow managed to reverse the order of all my tabs, and added a long url to each of them that prevented them from loading. In order to uninstall it, I needed to disable fast group switching, which caused another crash. After reloading again, it had somehow turned all of my tabs into a copy of one tab, while simultaneously trying to load every single one of them at once. Eventually I was able to disable this addon, but not before it had destroyed any trace of my tabs.
So the Fast-Switching option uses a poorly-rigged workaround that alters the urls of your tabs, making them unable to load without this addon. And it very clearly DOES. NOT. WORK. Firefox itself starts fine with that many tabs, without trying to load every single one of them.
This addon left me worse than before I tried it. I would have found a way to back up my session, if I had anticipated that an addon could be this poorly made.
- by Firefox user 12955352, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Idea is alright, but the implementation is too buggy:
- stops working with 'type error' messages
- searching tabs doesn't work properly
- tabgroup management seems flaky
I know it is probably just growing pains, but please focus on the basics first.
- by Firefox user 13744994, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5i need help. i removed this complement but it left me with a sea of dead tabs (my old tabs) the only way that can work now is if i have this complement installed >:(
- by Anadon, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5I don't like a misclick causing me to loose almost all of my tabs. This still isn't suitable for common use.
- by Firefox user 13743459, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5All of my saved groups are gone after a crash of Firefox.
Pinned tabs are missing when restored from backup.
- by Firefox user 13739616, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Just opened Firefox to find all 70+ of my tabs (in another closed/inactive group) vanished. And *yeeeeessss*, I have set preferences to "show windows and tabs from last time", as I'm sure have most complaining of the same issue here.
Ergo, worse than useless. Uninstalled in disgust, annoyance, and disappointment.
Back to the drawing board...
- by Firefox user 13704554, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Been testing it for some weeks now...
Randomly browser opens with no group. Randomly tabs appear empty or do not load. I had to manually save all as bookmarks like we did many years ago...
Tested in several PC's and same issues...
Very, very unrealiable at this time to say the least.
Using v 2.3.6 All OS are Win10 1709.Update to latest version and re-test.
Startup bugs on sync groups with windows was fixed
Which OS you are used?
Update: Please, update Firefox to latest version v61 and after that update addon to STG v3.0 (not experimental)
- by paradoxxx, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Very often i lost some of my Stored Tabs by restarting the browser. I only got "New Tab" without URl ...
Sometimes ALL Tabs were lost after closing Firefox ... Very frustrating ...
- by Firefox user 13682181, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Updated to new version yesterday and moved a group up using drag and drop. Today when I go into a group I get an error message saying it is NULL. Then this error extends to all the following groups. I have lost half my groups. Every time I load a group it opens an additional New Tab to the group. Not happy!!!I'm very sorry for what happened. Please, update addon to latest version. There have been fixed many bugs and added a function for quick group switch
If you can replicate this issue in latest addon version (now v2.1.2) - please contact me by email
Thanks for your feedback