- Rated 1 out of 5by Anthony, 8 months agoVery error prone.
For example, if you have a window with multiple groups and close it by mistake, when you restore the window, the tabs are reopened but are no longer in their respective groups...
Also, it keeps polluting my Downloads folder with STG backup folders...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Deepti Gupta, a year agoIt deleted all my tabs in groups that I had been saving since four months. I had been regularly checking on the Manage Tab Groups option and one day when I did, all the tabs had just vanished God knows where. Horrible App.
Apart from this deceit, it used to download STG performance files everytime I used Firefox which I did not want on the system.
Horrible User Interface as well. I just put up with it in the hope that atleast it will help me function well.
Save yourself the misery by not using this app and try any other but this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Toark, a year agoAll menus are white text on white backgrounds. Makes it impossible to navigate. May be due to incompatibilities with Dark Reader Extension or Dark background based color scheme.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14564543, a year agoIt's great if you just use one window, but the multi-window behavior is so undesirable that I had to stop using this. The window behavior is nothing like the tab behavior. Here's how it should work. A group should be able to span multiple windows (it can't). When you select a group, it should close any windows that do not contain any tabs within that group. That way, the only tabs you have open across all windows are the tabs in that tab group. This would give behavior that is consistent with tabs. But now there's this half baked solution where you can have a different tab group open in every window and it's even harder to figure out what's going on. The whole point of having multiple windows is so I can look at multiple windows at the same time. Otherwise I would just use tab groups instead of windows! With the current solution, you can't have two windows side by side that make sense with each other. It feels totally random which windows get which tab groups assigned to them. A group is supposed to represent the only things I want to have open at once, which should be able to include multiple side by side windows together in the same group that get opened and closed together when I switch groups.
- Rated 1 out of 5by aichpvee, a year agoNot simple. It's hard to understand what it's even doing, aside from _definitely_ not what I want or expect it to do. The worst extension I have _ever_ installed, and I've installed some pretty terrible extensions. It's less than worthless. At least if it were just worthless, it wouldn't be a big mess to clean up after I uninstall it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Rik, a year agoDoes not work like the grouping of tabs in Chrome. This is a very counter-intuitive add-on. Don't know why it hides tabs that are not in a group. If you remove tabs from a group it just closes the tabs. If you have a group open and open a new tab the tab is automatically added to that group. Nothing works as I would like to work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16800309, a year agoWanted something like Chrome's grouping function and this is NOT it. Has built-in containers that cannot be modified and is terrible to use. Managed to lose a complete session due to how badly it is designed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Lester, a year agoI can't get it to work. I had very high hopes for this add-on, but it is NOT intuitive. If anyone out there who loves it wouldn't mind giving a brief tutorial, I sure would appreciate it. When I add a page to a group, it creates a bookmark; that's not what I want. I'm trying to reduce the number of bookmarks I have. When I close a tab it seems to delete if from the group. That's absolutely not helpful. If I'm just using the tool incorrectly, I'd like some direction.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14062364, a year agoI just wanted to use this plugin to organize parts of my >200 opened tabs. After creating a group, I wanted to open one tab from the group. All tabs in the group were opened in a new window, thus I closed the window because I just want one tab from the group. After I closed the window, no firefox instance was running anymore, the session restore didn't work and all my tabs were gone. It would be very nice, if this plugin shows a warning on exit, if there are ungrouped tabs opened.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Liz N, a year agoCan't see anything with a dark reader on, can't even disable dark reader effectively to make things show. I really want to use this extension but it's impossible to see anything.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Gids, 2 years agoI must either be missing something or this plgin doesn't play nicely with ABP but I simply cannot get it to remember a group of tabs even after ticking restore session... @Drive4ik - ever thought about adding instructions?!