- Rated 1 out of 5by Hokage Master, a month agoThis extensions seems nice at first glance, but after using this extension for a while, I view it as being broken. When you open Firefox and you have a lot of tabs already open, you sometime get tab duplication. A lot of the tabs gets duplicated. It makes Firefox very slow to startup. It is unusable in Linux. When you open Firefox, the tabs load without any end. It loads forever and Firefox is unresponsive. So to summarize:
1) Tabs duplication bug
2) Very slow Firefox startup
3) Unusable in Linux, it simply does not work in Linux
I can't rate this extension more than 1.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JohnnyFrust, a month agoCumbersome to use. Not intuitive. I thought maybe I could take a few open tabs out of several and group them. Sure, but now the rest of the tabs are gone unless I also group them. Essentially if you want to group, you have to group everything into groups or you're accessing your non-grouped tabs through a little dropdown. If that's not the case, it wasn't intuitive enough to figure out otherwise or would be efficient to use.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17522627, 2 months agoThe idea is nice, but I feel misled. It said it "works like chrome's" but the one in chrome collapses and opens with a simple click. I feel like once I have a tab in a group I better not hope I can access it ever again. Clicking on the link just make the page refresh. Again, not cool to claim it's "like chromes" when it really isn't
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13518886, 2 months agoI did not install this extension because once I saw how much data it collected and what it wanted access to, I was quick not to allow it. Why does it need access to recently closed tabs, access to download files, read all website data? C'mon... this was one of the only tab grouping extensions I would have use too...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13793349, 4 months agoThe absolute worst thing happened to me! I tried to open an old tab in a group I that's never been opened for months, I checked Task Manager and Firefox went from 5gb memory usage to over 20gb and it just kept increasing until my PC stops responding. This memory bs happened everytime I try to open Firefox, so I had to uninstall Firefox and lost everything.
- Rated 1 out of 5by dodmedium, 4 months agoA major drawback of this addon is that it forces you to hide the tabs that are grouped - as far as I'm concerned, this is not really tab grouping, it's more like a "fancy" bookmark sorter, only less functional and more annoying. I couldn't find a way around this problem yet. This is a disadvantage compared to the Chrome tab grouping - where your group appears as a single tab that can be easily expanded and collapsed when you want to show/hide all the tabs belonging to this group.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Icystack, 4 months agoI think the UI needs serious work for this to be a usable tool. It also needs to work properly across multiple firefox windows. I did the mistake of installing this while having multiple tabs on 2 windows and it was not a fun experience.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ourann, 5 months agoAddon popped up a page stating it crashed or something or other and requested me to load a backup. Doing so made me lose countless windows and tabs that just so happened to not belong to any group at the time
- Rated 1 out of 5by ComputerUser2022, 5 months agoOmg do NOT use this extension. I really do not understand why it has so many starts. Needlessly complex as another reviewer has stated. I grouped some tabs, then opened that group and it cleared my entire window of the tabs I was using! Unbelievable. Who in their right mind thought that was a good idea? I had to disable the extension to get them back. Stay far, far away from this extension if you value your tabs!