Rated 5 out of 5by nebulaad, a month ago
Takes a bit of learning to figure out, but once you're comfortable using it, it's great! Love that it hides the tab group you're not using: less temptation to switch tasks.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13883959, 6 days agoReally good for organizing tabs, but when you have many tabs stashed or organized it will be very VERY slow to show them when you go to settings. I had to remove the extension because of that.
- Rated 4 out of 5by RAWK, 17 days agoThis is by far the best tab manager I've ever used.
I'd request the ability to change the folder it records tabs in to whatever folder I designate: I don't want it in my bookmarks or in my downloads folder.
Also, another review claimed it didn't work on Linux. That is not true, at least on the couple of Linux machines I've used it on.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Hokage Master, 19 days agoThis extensions seems nice at first glance, but after using this extension for a while, I view it as being broken. When you open Firefox and you have a lot of tabs already open, you sometime get tab duplication. A lot of the tabs gets duplicated. It makes Firefox very slow to startup. It is unusable in Linux. When you open Firefox, the tabs load without any end. It loads forever and Firefox is unresponsive. So to summarize:
1) Tabs duplication bug
2) Very slow Firefox startup
3) Unusable in Linux, it simply does not work in Linux
I can't rate this extension more than 1.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JohnnyFrust, a month agoCumbersome to use. Not intuitive. I thought maybe I could take a few open tabs out of several and group them. Sure, but now the rest of the tabs are gone unless I also group them. Essentially if you want to group, you have to group everything into groups or you're accessing your non-grouped tabs through a little dropdown. If that's not the case, it wasn't intuitive enough to figure out otherwise or would be efficient to use.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17445757, a month agoMy productivity has improved so much with being able to have different tab groups for work, personal, research, volunteer work, etc! Great way to get in the zone and not be distracted by other parts of your life.
I have had it crash a few times, but when I close firefox and reopen it, all my tabs are still there so it's not a big deal. Be aware that it makes backups in your Downloads directory (starting with STG); you can delete the old ones at any time or disable this in settings.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mister loosenut, a month agoIt's been great up until recently - I'm having the same problem other users are reporting, in that tab groups disappear when restarting Firefox. I can click on the Tab Groups button and select a group and they will reappear, but my pinned tabs are missing. Needs an update, I think. Last update was 9 months ago at the time of this writing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17522627, a month agoThe idea is nice, but I feel misled. It said it "works like chrome's" but the one in chrome collapses and opens with a simple click. I feel like once I have a tab in a group I better not hope I can access it ever again. Clicking on the link just make the page refresh. Again, not cool to claim it's "like chromes" when it really isn't