- by Sonic500, a month agoRated 4 out of 5I really love this extension as I can now click on videos...BUT there is one small issue. The 'Seek' bar will not work unless you disable the extension until you need to use it again. I spent soo much time trying to figure it out disabling each extension one at a time or thinking it was a setting in my adblocker. All is well and hope this helps others if you come across this issue.
- by ander, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5This worked brilliantly. I wanted to save photos from a commercial site that disabled the context menu's "Save Image" option, and didn't want to bother taking and editing dozens of screenshots. I installed this and the normal context menu returned. Well done, and thanks!
- by Firefox user 17001433, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5Love the functionality... However, using the task manager i find this app to be a resource hog.... it makes my fans run claiming high usage of resources.. I toggle on and off as needed....
- by Leigh, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works marvelously for me. :) I habitually right-click to go back a page when browsing, so it's infuriating when web designers override it for no good reason. I also appreciate that the code's on GitHub for review. Thanks so much for writing and publishing this!
- by abr, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Tested on Aug 13, 2021.
I wanted to download a video from a private facebook group.
1. Change the www in the URL to 'm'.
2. Click play on the video.
3. Click Allow right-click extension.
4. Right click on the video and save the video as.