- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14460497, 7 months agoA very good addon BUT it always puts the website address in front of the article title. The website address title then has to be edited out so as to not distract from the article title. This is an unnecessary inconvenience that should be corrected.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Korwin, 9 months agoUnfortunately, the add-on does not allow the user to save a long web page into a single page PDF document.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13744747, 10 months agoPrint Friendly & PDF has been incredibly useful! Unfortunately, the extension seems to have been broken by a recent Firefox update (v102.x.x). Hoping the extension is fixed soon! Fortunately, going directly the the Print Friendly website still functions normally in this new Firefox version.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Fredisland, a year agoUn module excellent mais ne fonctionne plus du tout depuis la dernière version : le bouton est totalement inopérant.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ben, a year agoVery helpful add-on, happy to use it frequently. One small request: please allow us to to change the automatic date reporting format (e.g. "Month(Text) Day, Year") instead of the US-centric dating format. I have to go in and manually change the date through the "Edit" function to make my PDFs internationally accessible. Thanks for reading and hopefully integrating this feedback.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Lola Cola, a year agoNot perfect but it's easy to use. The final product looks great. I use it daily.
- Rated 4 out of 5by dov kravi דוב קרבי, a year agoUne appli dont avant j'étais fan.
Fonctionne bien sur la plupart des sites. Mais pas sur le site https://www.causeur.fr/
Please do something.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Keith, a year agoI loved this app but the latest version is NOT good. Yes, it functions properly, but the quick editing by clicking images, lines of text, etc is gone. Now I have to edit it like a Word document. Also, images don't transfer over to the preview pane. I can't understand why they regressed so much.
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I was so harsh. I really love this add on and use it all the time. Thanks for planning on bring back click to delete.
Developer responseposted a year agoOuch!! We are bringing back click to delete very soon.
You can install the previous version (3.2.0) from here - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/print-friendly-pdf/versions/ and disable auto update
Regarding the images, can you email email@example.com links that are not working well in the new version?
Edit: We have just released 4.2.0 which has "Click To Delete" similar to the previous version.
- Rated 4 out of 5by jazz, a year agoJust what I needed, thank you. Tryna figure out why Firefox won't print correctly was drivin me nuts.
* 1 Day later - yea, idk, seems to work great on some sites, but not so great on others. Maybe it's something I'm doin wrong..?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15915500, 2 years agoWas a good print addon. Now security blocked by Firefox. Error "has been blocked for your protection". Hope it can be repaired.
- Rated 4 out of 5by verm71, 2 years agoPowerful feature set. Preserves hyperlinks, and their web-based editing tool allows you to exclude components and sections from the resulting PDF file. Would have given 5 stars if it did this inside the browser instead of reaching out to a 3rd party web site to process the PDF file. This has privacy implications.