- Rated 3 out of 5by Mark2095, 10 months agoI give 3 stars at this time for these two reasons:
The images on the page during editing are not resizable.
The small square to resize them, at the bottom right corner of the image does not work.
I have to copy the image to my desktop, then delete the image on the page, then drag the copied image from my desktop back into the page, which then the small square works to resize the image.
I could not tell the developer about this bug issue because his website has no feedback or contact form. - thus, with these 2 issues, I gave it 3 stars, where it should be 4.5 stars if only the image resizing works properly.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14830094, a year agoUn poco decepcionado porque después de estar dos horas corrigiendo omisiones y fallos de tabulación, la hora de imprimir el resultado no tuvo encuencuenta la ediciones efectuadas.
De todo modos tiene cosas útiles y aprovechables.
- Rated 3 out of 5by e2t, 2 years agoIt used to be more convenient. It was possible to remove an entire paragraph with one click, and now it's like working in Word. I will use the old version without updates :(
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14179852, 4 years agoit dose not show any of the page content.
update, for it to work on password accounts click link to got to there site to download directly from them. why don't you just add that one on hear and sold the problem all together ?. 3 stars updated because i cant download that one from hear !. https://www.printfriendly.com/extensions/firefox
- Rated 3 out of 5by igorc, 4 years agoIt is a good add-on but got broken lately, the links from the documents are missing both in chrome and firefox (70.0.1) across multiple PCs. Also it does not work properly on some sites like github or medium where it has issues like content missing or only the first page gets picked up.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12234258, 5 years agoImages are blurred. Would you fix this? I'm using Firefox 68.0.1 (64-bit). Example: https://medium.com/pgs-software/aws-microservices-in-php-a-multi-tenant-framework-f1339ce0c1d7
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ytterbium, 5 years agoBy far the best tool that I have found so far to save webpages to PDF! Easy handling and allows to remove almost any element you don't want to print. Only 3 stars, however, because images are sometimes not included in the printable file (although they show up in the browser preview). In my experience this issue occurs predominantly on webpages of private companies, which probably restrict the access to their image files. Also, it would be nice to have some more editing options e.g. being able to manually set where the page breaks or inserting additional spaces between paragraphs/elements. Nevertheless, great tool!
- Rated 3 out of 5by DaddySam, 5 years agoVery useful as it preserves the Links in the page
However when I use it to print an email in the Web version of Outlook, it strips out all the top of the Email information:
- Name & address of sender
- Date of the Email
THIS IS A PITY AND TAKES OUT A LOT OF THE USEFULLNESS OF THIS ADD-IN
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 11968036, 5 years agoSeria perfecta si pudiera mantener la distribución de las imágenes en relación al texto, también sería de agradecer una opción donde deshabilite el salto de pagina, porque siempre termina separando una imagen al medio.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12409647, 6 years agoI think I'll pass...I tried this on a couple of web screens and the quality is just "plain Jane". Mostly text, hardly any color and/or shapes. Was hoping for better.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13691037, 6 years agoIt's OK. But can't do print preview of a selection (selected text/images).
It lost a star due to how bulky the edit functionality was, too.
1) Enable Print/Print Preview of selected text.
2) Allow bulk edits instead of one edit at a time via CSS/Java Script.
Edit: Example: Select the entire navigation area and or title area at once. Currently you have to hover over too narrow a scope.
Edit: There is an undo button. I just missed it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13346998, 6 years agoНа предпросмотре всё замечательно, но при сохранении в pdf запросто может разбить картинку на 2 страницы и оставить огромные промежутки перед и после изображения. Не справляется с формулами.
Из плюсов - красивый предпросмотр и возможность сохранять страницы, на которых необходимо авторизоваться.