- Rated 1 out of 5by Rcom, 10 days agoTries to circumvent NoScript.
Tries to collect data for "partners", yes you can disable this, but the dialogue shows up only, if you disable NoScript for the tab (NoGo).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13538331, 4 months agoSince Uprgrade to Windows 11 some months ago, Print with System dialoge does not work any more with Print Friendly (Firefox). Although the problem has been reported immediately and there were several updates of Windows 11, Firefox and (presumably) Print Friendly, this problem has not been fixed. Supposedly Microsoft has changed the interface to "Pront with system dialogue" and Print Friendly has not been upgraded to support the change. I need that because I often do not want to print the whole but only some specific pages. Pages cannot be specified with Print Firendly directly. As a consequence, I have to print into PDF and select the pages wanted later. A lot of additional work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by loftlark, a year agotrying to install printfri on latest FF102: installer stops telling that "program seems corrupted" ... So what did I do wrong ?? Does this message come from FF or from printfri ? Machine is running 64-bit. Very puzzled . Loftlark
- Rated 1 out of 5by alexX2, a year agoFor years this was an absolute essential for me. I depended on it every single day, but since the last update it does not work at all. Pretty much devastated and looking for an alternative.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16914113, 2 years agoIf it's not broken, don't fix it! What trash bin on the tool bar? I can't find it. I loved the older version, I used it all the time. I can't even use this new version to let you know if I like it or not because I can't locate that dang trash bin.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kinkade, 2 years agoI loved the PrintFriendly plugin in my FireFox -until the update yesterday. Since then, it doesn't load on the majority of sites no images anymore. e.g., take ebay.com : No images at all anymore. Guess I have to go back to the old 3.2 version, that worked like a charm.We have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- Rated 1 out of 5by George, 2 years agoThe new version 4.2.0 is terrible!
It does not display the images in the text which are necessary in most cases. It does not display headings in paragraphs. It also adds bits of text that are not in the original.
I went back to the old version 3.2.0 which was one of my favourites.We have restored the previous content selection algorithm in version 5.0.0 which should fix this. If you are happy about the extension now, please consider revising your rating.
- Rated 1 out of 5by NotHappy108, 2 years agoI created an account to let you know this new version is terrible - 4.1.0.
Specifically, deleting images doesn't work like 3.2. Deleting text doesn't work like 3.2... Essentially nothing works like 3.2.
I've reverted back to the old version 3.2. Keep up the good work and keep what works - working. Appreciated.We have just released 4.2.0 which has "Click To Delete" similar to 3.2.0. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other concerns or difficulties with the latest version.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17265312, 2 years agoNew version is AWFUL! Is there a way to go back to old version? The old version was one of my favorite apps.Ouch!! What didn't you like about the new version? You can reply here or email email@example.com
You can install the previous version (3.2.0) from here - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/print-friendly-pdf/versions/ and disable auto update
If you email firstname.lastname@example.org with your issues, we can let you know when the new version has fixed the issues you are facing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17263023, 2 years agoWas really a great addon - until the recent update, which eliminated the asctive www-links in the PDFs. Really anoying!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nick R, 3 years agoUPDATE: Now no longer loads images, and changes the page automatically based on it's own rules etc instead of just giving you the options to edit the page to be printed to match your requirements. No longer helpful really, standard print diaglog is just as usefull and painful to use :( luckily I can revert to version 3.2 and disable updates :)
INITIAL REVIEW: Works fantastically! Cleans up a page perfectly for pdf and allows you to remove page elements to finalise - and does it without asking for any permissions.