- Rated 5 out of 5by gk, 2 years agoExcellent! I just created my FFox account so I could provide feedback for this plugin. It's now one of the 3-4 PI's I'll always use.
Needed something to print API docs for some libraries which had lots of extraneous menu items along the left, etc.
With this plugin, you've got the ability to select page elements (similar to using the browser "inspector" tools) and then hide/delete the ones you want. The best part is that it support "negative" selections, i.e. you can choose an element you want and delete everything except the one selected. Makes it easy to choose what to print.
- Rated 4 out of 5by HM, 2 years agoBest print extension...!
i would like to tell you, if possible place "hole punch mark"(at least two hole) as well stapler mark on each page or selected page
i hope Print Edit WE will implement in next version soon
- Rated 3 out of 5by Lib, 2 years agoThis is a great add-on and helpful for when I print articles or pages for use in class to limit the wasted paper. The latest version, though, has problems with the rendering of the format menu when changing text and layout. I hope that gets fixed in the next version. I am not sure if this is because I am on firefox beta. This add-on also functions better in chrome, generally, but I think these are due to limitations of firefox's print preview.
I am still having trouble with the format menu. The boxes are not aligned with the settings so it is difficult to adjust formatting.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16292546, 2 years agoIt was easy to cut out pieces and save the page just as I saw it, even though Firefox "Save As..." missed elements. Awesome! (Only used once so far.)
- Rated 1 out of 5by pierre henri, 2 years agoJ'ai une imprimante Epson ET-2756 avec laquelle je peux imprimer recto-verso. Cette option n'existe pas dans cette extension, alors que sous Opera cela fonctionne.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoAfter editing the page, click on the 'Preview' button and then click on the 'Print...' button to display the Firefox 'Print' dialog. Now click on the 'Preferences' button to display the Epson ET-2756 printer settings and check the 'Duplex(manuall)' checkbox.
- Rated 4 out of 5by tezcatlipoca527, 2 years agoAt Nightly, if Print Preview Redesign, which is an optional experimental function, is set to “ON”, the preview function of this add-on cannot be used.
- Rated 1 out of 5by hmeade, 2 years agoThe instructions say to press the tool bar icon or right click > print edit we > print edit, in order to begin editing, then a blue badge appears. The blue badge does not appear, and nothing happens when I follow these steps. I could give more than one star if this add-on had at least SOME functionality...