- by Namrenner, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5In Aliexpress for Details for Order is view more working, not save in HTML or pdf is missing picture from view more.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoThe 'View More' feature allows the user to see hidden elements that are not shown in the normal view, but that may be shown in the preview window. The user can then delete these hidden elements in the 'View More' view before printing or saving.
- by RG, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for the great extension. I use this all the time as I need to save content for research purposes. If a feature request list is open, would it be possible to graduate the format parameters in custom values, not just preset values. Best of its class, IMHO.
- by Firefox user 16719613, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5seems firefox changed how print preview works in 86.0 as it's not giving a print preview like it use to when hitting the preview button it pop's up a small preview with page set up on the right side same as it does if trying to print without editing the page and going by what is new it show's what pop's up when trying to print and say's We've improved our Print functionality with a cleaner design and better integration with your computer's printer settings. seems if people want the classic print preview back we need to go to about:config search tab_mo and change print.tab_modal.enabled from true to false so hopefully Print Edit WE can be updated to do that when hitting Preview.
- by Firefox user 16679799, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5I cannot begin to explain how useful & wonderful this Firefox extension is and how much I use it. It's been 4 years or so since I discovered it, and I also tell everyone who needs to have a clean print-out of a web page that this is the *only* way to do it.
- by Марко, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Da diversi giorni il Print Preview dell'estensione apre il print preview classico di Firefox. Perché? Dov'è finito il Print Preview dell'estensione??
Developer responseposted 10 months agoThe changes to the print preview window are not under the control of Print Edit WE. When you click on the 'Preview' button on the Print Edit WE toolbar, this invokes Firefox's standard print preview feature, which has changed recently. You can confirm this by selecting 'File' > 'Print Preview' on Firefox's main menu bar, which will show the same preview as Print Edit WE.
You can show Firefox's old print preview by setting the "print.tab_modal.enabled" preference to "false" in the "about:config" Advanced Preferences.