- Rated 4 out of 5by Matt, 9 months agoThis is one of my favorite and most-used add-ons. It takes a little time to learn but I love all the functionality. The only feature that I regularly wish was better is the "Fix Page Break" option. I will get documents that want to randomly add a large page break in between text pieces that I'm unable to find any reason for or way to remove. Otherwise, it usually works great. Thanks!
- Rated 4 out of 5by C0GUM3L0, a year agoIt's really good, but VERY difficult to use for people with a tad of obsession with pages looking perfect. And it's hard to learn, for me it seems, at least.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alexandre, a year agoBecame mandatory after Mozilla strangely suppressed the "simplify page" function.
However, it is not easy to use for this simple purpose. Does it exist a simple configuration that would help in reimplementing the "simplify page" function?
- Rated 4 out of 5by HM, 3 years agoBest print extension...!
i would like to tell you, if possible place "hole punch mark"(at least two hole) as well stapler mark on each page or selected page
i hope Print Edit WE will implement in next version soon
- Rated 4 out of 5by tezcatlipoca527, 3 years agoAt Nightly, if Print Preview Redesign, which is an optional experimental function, is set to “ON”, the preview function of this add-on cannot be used.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThis problem was caused by a bug in Firefox Nightly. This bug has now been fixed.
- Rated 4 out of 5by grahamperrin, 3 years agoCan you publish change notes?
To be visible at about:addons before allowing an update.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/print-edit-we/versions/26.0/updateinfo/ is empty.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThis was a mistake. All previous versions of Print Edit WE have published releases notes.
During the release of Version 26.0, it was discoverd that one fix had been missed out. The release process was terminated and it was believed that Version 26.0 had not been released.
Version 26.1 has now been released with the missing fix (and release notes). Version 26.0 has been deleted.