Review by suli
- Rated 4 out of 5by VanguardLH, 7 days agoI installed this add-on. Add-on says it is version 29.5. When I select some text with this add-on, and attempt to save as HTML, a popup appears saying:
PRINT EDIT WE
To use the "Save as HTML" feature, Save Page WE (version 14.0 or later) must be installed and enabled.
So, this add-on is not complete. It relies on features in another add-on. I need to install 2 add-ons to get this one working.
The description of this add-on notes the above requirement. Wonder why the 2 add-ons cannot be merged. When installing N add-ons, I don't want 2N add-ons.
- Rated 1 out of 5by aBel, 2 months agoJe sélectionne ce que je souhaite sauvegarder mais me me propose systématiquement TOUTE la page, plutôt que ma sélection. De plus, certains éléments sont tronqués. Inutilisable en l'état. Dommage ! Testé sur 1 seul site, téléchargé pour un cybermarchand.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Flo2121, 4 months agoMan kann nur die Bereiche drucken, die man auch wirklich auf dem Papier haben will. Sehr hilfreiches Tool!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Zenn, 4 months agoI deleted my previous review. After spending more time with it.
The extension does work and will do what you want. But not always easily. The WYSIWYG needs work.
When I edited the web page and all looked good I saved as a PDF. The PDF was awful. Text was either corrupted or missing. Yet on screen my edited web page looked great.
It turned out I had to tweak the page more and all was good.
But it would really really help if the extension had much better WYSIWYG.
If your PDF looks corrupt, it means you need to do more with adding, deleting, fixing line breaks for a start.
Otherwise this is a very promising extension indeed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bill, 5 months agoI love this software. It saves webpages that cannot be correctly saved otherwise. I can also remove unwanted ads, side-bars, etc that I do not want. After editing, the page can be saved as PDF or as HTML without a file folder of css, images, etc. A very useful workhorse I use every day. The page preview function is very useful too.
- Rated 5 out of 5by PNWCanuck, 6 months agoProvides effective WYSIWYG printing of web pages. Give easy options for common choices like whether or not to include background images. I've used it for years as an easy way to print pages the way they look in the browser. I'm using it in both Firefox and Chrome.