Review by Firefox user 16518189
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12476277, 3 days agoSince update to Version 28.10 this extension has stopped working on some sites. (I removed and reinstalled it.) Will you fix it or shall I remove it?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Flo2121, 2 months agoMan kann nur die Bereiche drucken, die man auch wirklich auf dem Papier haben will. Sehr hilfreiches Tool!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Zenn, 2 months agoI deleted my previous review. After spending more time with it.
The extension does work and will do what you want. But not always easily. The WYSIWYG needs work.
When I edited the web page and all looked good I saved as a PDF. The PDF was awful. Text was either corrupted or missing. Yet on screen my edited web page looked great.
It turned out I had to tweak the page more and all was good.
But it would really really help if the extension had much better WYSIWYG.
If your PDF looks corrupt, it means you need to do more with adding, deleting, fixing line breaks for a start.
Otherwise this is a very promising extension indeed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bill, 3 months agoI love this software. It saves webpages that cannot be correctly saved otherwise. I can also remove unwanted ads, side-bars, etc that I do not want. After editing, the page can be saved as PDF or as HTML without a file folder of css, images, etc. A very useful workhorse I use every day. The page preview function is very useful too.
- Rated 5 out of 5by PNWCanuck, 3 months agoProvides effective WYSIWYG printing of web pages. Give easy options for common choices like whether or not to include background images. I've used it for years as an easy way to print pages the way they look in the browser. I'm using it in both Firefox and Chrome.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17615519, 5 months ago"DONT USE IT", NOT so GOOD...."TOTAL bulls*it, WASTE OF TIME...it sometime works, most time doesn't work..........
- Rated 5 out of 5by drlnielsen, 6 months agoVery useful and I found it easy to use. Webpage printing faster and simpler. A go-to.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13052574, 7 months agoSince about 6 months, PDF content is randomly scrambled.