- by Firefox user 15137635, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work at all. For some reason all full page screenshots have stopped with all of my machines when they use firefox. Perhaps they updated the screenshot devs haven't bothered updating in years.
- by Firefox user 15991846, a year agoRated 1 out of 5On my Samsung tablet running Android 9 I've been unable to get this addon to do anything except add a new entry to the Firefox menu.
It creates a new item in the Firefox menu called "Easy Screenshot". When I click on "Easy Screenshot", I get a new Firefox tab called "Popup Page" which contains four lines offering three kinds of capture plus a "feedback" option. Clicking none of them has any observable effect.
Since Android only displays an on-screen keyboard when one has clicked in a text input field, perhaps, on Android systems, selecting "Easy Screenshot" from the Firefox Menu should open up a text input field to give the user an opportunity to type Alt - control- D.
- by Firefox user 12795816, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I tested it and it worked fine. It captured the whole site on just one click. Alas, I need something more complex with a lot of options. This addon is simplistic by design and it works well, but it's not for me.
- by Firefox user 15037318, a year agoRated 1 out of 5To the developer:
In outlook.com, if you read an email whose bottom part you have to scroll down, using this addon Page Screenshot, it will screenshot the whole VISIBLE AREA but not the NOT VISIBLE PART that is seen only when you scroll down your email.
What I wanted was an addon that would allow me to get a screenshot in jpg or pdf of not only the visible part of the email but especially also the not visible part of the email that is accessible only when you scroll down to see it.
Therefore, I cannot use this addon because it does not do what its title says "Page Screenshot". The title should be "Only the visible part of the page screenshot".
- by hydargos, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Fonctionne très bien, mais plutôt redondante depuis que Firefox permet de faire des captures de pages entière sans avoir à rien installer (trois petits points à droite de la barre d'URL)