- by 半透明狐人間, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5このアドオンが有効だと、ファイルのダウンロードができなくなります。
- by Firefox user 15529086, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I installed Noscript yesterday and am trying it out, but I'm about to un-install it because it breaks the two websites I use the most -- www.flickr.com and familysearch.org, even though I've put those addresses in the per-site permissions list.
flickr.com -- while the photos display, they are no longer selectable. Also, the statistics page no longer shows the usual graphs, etc. Also, the page width detection is now broken, so the photos are displayed as if they are on a narrow device instead of a desktop computer.
familysearch.org -- the main menu text and wrap-around stuff is displayed but there is no list of genealogy collections to select.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/ -- images on video thumbnails show the BBC logo on a grey background rather than the thumbnail image.
- by bosch1516, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works as it should, but the redesigned interface does not show the full script in the drop-down list which feels like I'm flying blind on what I'm allowing or blocking. I found better that works as well.
- by evets90, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I wish it would have a button that could just make a website work. It's such a pain to have to manually fix every site with this extension. Please make it more user friendly.
- by Firefox user 14554915, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I had to roll it back to an earlier version 10.2.0 , this new version forgets its settings and is horrid to use. Love the previous versions tho. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/versions/
- by Firefox user 13036312, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5does its job, but.. and this is an annoying but...
It sometimes forgets settings. I will flag a page as safe, like dailymotion for example, and I will come back after a while and it will be reset to default (blocked).
This means I have to flag the site as safe again, in order to watch videos, browse, or even have the page load in some cases. VERY annoying.
- by Maja Potega, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Das Plugin wurde von Firefox empfohlen aber die Einstellung ist zu kompliziert. Die Menüführung ist ganz anders als auf den Screenshots. Die Beschreibung ist auf einer Extraseite, auf der sich wiederum mehrere Weiterleitungslinks befinden. Ich habe es wieder entfernt, weil zu User unfriendly.
- by Firefox user 14298576, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5First off, I've used NoScript for a number of years and have donated and am hovering between 2-3 stars due to the terrible UI.
Unfortunately the UI remains extremely poor, with confusing wording and very bad icon designs (w.r.t usability, nevermind esthetics). The UI uses double negatives, which is bad (ref: MS and Apple). This may be a side effect of Italian translation.
There is not differentiation with colour: blue and red are used in the icons regardless if something is "safe" or "unsafe". The exclamation mark doesn't work that well for conveying meaning (it's "sort of" a warning, but then the "stop sign" is also used - but now the stop sign means, "stop restricting" (again - double negative))
S!: disable restrictions (change icon. to, almost anything, change wording to: "Allow everything (including blocked scripts)")
!: disable restrictions for this tab (change icon to almost anything else, change wording to: "Allow everything on this tab. (Maintain restrictions on blocked domains)")
Clock!: Set all to temporarily trusted (change icon, "Temporarily Trust everything on this tab. (Maintain restrictions on blocked domains)" )
Clock + Stop symbol: revoke temporary permissions (change icon, wording to "Normal operation"?)