- by Firefox user 16713490, 4 days agoRated 5 out of 5Essa extensão é ótima. Eu procurei ela quando eu vi que o seu código é aberto e o navegador TOR faz uso dela. A navegação também ficou bem mais rápida e leve com ela.
- by kravietz81_prof, 5 days agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful tool but there is missing option to integrate i.eg. with google drive to roam settings between different devices. Currently there is option to export and import settings but this is less convenient than just uploading to cloud or downloading from it. I havent found "improvement proposal" section so I'm writing here.
Beside that it has all necessary functions. I devinitely advice to use it evrywhere you can.
- by vipguy64, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5NoScript does its job well. I feel safe browsing the web with this extension preventing malicious scripts from running.
On top of that, I'm glad this extension can be used on the mobile version of Firefox.
- by Tim U, 11 days agoRated 5 out of 5A must-have for any Internet user. Install it and be amazed at the wondrously vast and juicy attack surface your bank and other top sites provide to attackers by running 3rd-party scripts :-)
- by rionegro, 13 days agoRated 1 out of 5Muy completa, pero muy complicada en inglés, no hay veri en español?
Developer responseposted 13 days agoYes, it is translated in more than 30 languages, including Spanish. If it's still in English for you, could you please report at https://noscript.net/forum ? Thanks.
- by RivalTangent, 15 days agoRated 5 out of 5Znany dodatek blokujący skrypty potencjalnie złośliwe. Skuteczny również w ochronie prywatności, ponieważ konfigurując go, można zapobiec pozyskiwaniu informacji o komputerze przez strony.