by Firefox user 13644371, 4 years ago
Rated 3 out of 5
I'm sorry. I've always loved this add-on. Unfortunately due to the latest change (I understand it's related to Firefox changes) I no longer find it useful. Even after reading the blogs, I still can't quite understand how to save my customized settings correctly and using the whitelist. I'm sure some people will understand this better than I do but I just love the old way too much. It's a no go for me :/
Developer responseposted 4 years ago
Please give 10.1.6.2 a go: it has separate buttons for temporary and permanent TRUSTED, and move preset customization away from the popup, which many users and myself believe can reduce the confusion.
- by || BeeBee ||, 5 days agoRated 2 out of 5I was so very happy using the previous version (5 star in my point of view), but latest resets itself every time I close Firefox rendering it undesired/not-needed on my pc's. I have to do every script acceptance over and over for every site I'm visiting ... so no good worth max 2 stars.
- by Steven, 6 days agoRated 1 out of 5It just doesn't do as its supposed to do. It won't stop a website from opening a new window if that's what it normally does, without you telling it to, and then after that, permissions reset the next time you visit. Worst of all though it blocks large parts of websites working, like today all of sudden Facebook marketplace won't load up. Did yesterday, today, nothing. It dramatically slows down the speed websites load up and stops embedded videos from even loading you might have chosen a website to view. Despite disabling all no-script features, the videos still won't load.
- by Firefox user 16591186, 12 days agoRated 2 out of 5Раньше работало исправно,теперь с Mozila тормозит и багует. 10мин no script пытается открыть окно с dos атакой. Хотя написано что это тот самый сайт который ты и открываешь. Из-за этого сам браузер начинает есть ресурсы PC и всю систему загружает не слабо.
- by Gharren, 15 days agoRated 5 out of 5It takes a good while to set up your whitelist, but after that is done, this add-on feels as close to a must-have as it gets. Allows you unparalleled control over which parts of a page you allow and which not. This add-on should be the backbone of every security-minded user.
- by Raysas, 20 days agoRated 1 out of 5Браузер стал периодически тормозить. После отключения NoScript тормоза исчезли.
FF псследней версии, расширение тоже. Настойки проверены, избыточных фильтров не прибавилось. Старые версии NoScript работали нормально