- by sams, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Simple, efficient. After trying many of those over the years, this is the best session manager.
And yes, INSTANT revert to 2020.9.0 thanks to Mozilla.
Please CromS consider hosting somewhere else a version with autosave or an hidden option in the official version.
Developer responseposted 2 months ago"Please CromS consider keeping a "full" version somewhere else or an hidden option for those who actually know what they are doing and don't send their data all over the Internet :)"
I did not understand this phrase.
- by Firefox user 14659446, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5It's a great addon and a must have if you have almost 3000 tabs open (discarded though) most of the time right in front of you (just don't ask me why, I have a habit of going through things slowly)... It was working fine in both auto-save and timeline fields until recently... Right after the late ff84.0 update, it started to crash my browser and suck up all the memory that my system have (it's a bit older of a laptop, 16gb to be precise)... Even if it saves sessions smoothly whenever I do it manually, when I try to delete previously saved sessions it does the same thing... I tried almost everything I know like removing all the duplicates in bookmarks or setting it up to auto-save less frequently but nothing worked, and yeah I don't wanna lost all my tabs over this issue, but I don't wanna give up on this great addon either so... If there's anyway to fix this please do it... Right now I have to rely only on the timeline feature of it which I'm thankful that it exists even it has it's flaws... But I want to use this lifesaver of a software in all it's peace of mind again...
- by Ё, a year agoRated 5 out of 5А почему у меня опция Discarded не работает? ФФ стоит последний, есть древовидный плагин TST. Разницы в скорости загрузки дерева нет вообще никакой((( Ну то есть так же медленно открывается, что с опцией, что без. А то я держу постоянно по 300-500 вкладок открытыми, поэтому хотелось бы конечно какой-то реактивности.
Может мой ФФ до сих пор открывается со стандартного файлика, а не с Вашего расширения?
- by Firefox user 14645085, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is the best Session Manager. Sure, there are some bugs, but the alternatives have worse bugs, a clunkier user interface, and/or limited features. Ever since Michael Kraft's Session Manager from Firefox 56, I have regularly searched for a replacement. Again and again, MySessions has proven to be the best.
- by Firefox user 13476695, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I love this session saver. It's the only reason I still use Firefox. My sessions are an archive of my life, let alone browser history. It has never failed me. Only one thing could improve it as far as I'm concerned and that would be a search feature. Sometimes I just remember a fragment, like "red froghats" and I so wish I could search for just that site that I visited 2 years ago.
- by KaxLon, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This session manager works really well.
It can be left running in the background for a very long time. And if you're a person with many tabs and windows open simultaneously this tool will make your online life much more comfortable and less stressful.
And many of us have spent much time each time the computer needs a restart and we need to bookmark all tabs and windows.
This tool solves this easily with just one click.
I personally pair this addon with the addon called "Snap Links Plus" for a very powerful combo to be able to open many links into tabs, and then just bookmark them all before starting a research session.
Say for example you need to do research on a big dataset over at NASA for the latest data and images from Mars.
Snap the links, save the session. Next time you open up the session everything is where it was last time. Very powerful!
Big thanks to the creator of this addon! =)
- by februarymourning, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is really great. I have been using it for a couple of years, now. It is really user friendly and it is great for saving multiple tabs on a subject and going back to them later. I couldn't be without it now. Thank you CromS for your hard work!