by kjbaumga, 2 years ago
Rated 4 out of 5
An essential part of any modern browser for any power user *should* be a session saver. Best substitute I've found for the old session saver. Pretty basic but far better than nothing. As for problems, added sessions often don't show up for me in the interface, though are visible in bookmarks menu. Usually they show up when I restart, so not a big deal. Very grateful for this add-on!
- by sams, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Simple, efficient. After trying many of those over the years, this is the best session manager.
And yes, INSTANT revert to 2020.9.0 thanks to Mozilla.
Please CromS consider hosting somewhere else a version with autosave or an hidden option in the official version.
Developer responseposted 3 months ago"Please CromS consider keeping a "full" version somewhere else or an hidden option for those who actually know what they are doing and don't send their data all over the Internet :)"
I did not understand this phrase.
- by Firefox user 13753333, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5I really love this plugin, but it causes a lot of problems with Firefox (I keep FF updated, use Mac). Causes FF to hang, take forever to start up. Problems disappear when I disable the plugin. If it weren't for those probs, I'd give it five stars.
- by vader, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5The function of "Save ( sessions as bookmarks)" works incorrectly -- I need to disable / re-enable MySessions in the addons manager, when I need to save sessions as bookmarks every time. If I don't do that, it can't save sessions as bookmarks.
- by Joel, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5I love the idea, but it need a bit of work still. It would be cool to have the extension repository in the description to see if I can help in any way. Anyway awesome extension overall.
- by Legion, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5"The save location is limited to the folder under browser download folder"
This is completely useless for syncing between computers - I cannot save to OneDrive folder.
- by Firefox user 14659446, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It's a great addon and a must have if you have almost 3000 tabs open (discarded though) most of the time right in front of you (just don't ask me why, I have a habit of going through things slowly)... It was working fine in both auto-save and timeline fields until recently... Right after the late ff84.0 update, it started to crash my browser and suck up all the memory that my system have (it's a bit older of a laptop, 16gb to be precise)... Even if it saves sessions smoothly whenever I do it manually, when I try to delete previously saved sessions it does the same thing... I tried almost everything I know like removing all the duplicates in bookmarks or setting it up to auto-save less frequently but nothing worked, and yeah I don't wanna lost all my tabs over this issue, but I don't wanna give up on this great addon either so... If there's anyway to fix this please do it... Right now I have to rely only on the timeline feature of it which I'm thankful that it exists even it has it's flaws... But I want to use this lifesaver of a software in all it's peace of mind again...
- by Firefox user 14392904, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Could you please add an option to save all tabs in one folder without window1..2... subfolders?
It just an extra click in 99% cases to enter the window1 subfolder.
- by Ё, a year agoRated 5 out of 5А почему у меня опция Discarded не работает? ФФ стоит последний, есть древовидный плагин TST. Разницы в скорости загрузки дерева нет вообще никакой((( Ну то есть так же медленно открывается, что с опцией, что без. А то я держу постоянно по 300-500 вкладок открытыми, поэтому хотелось бы конечно какой-то реактивности.
Может мой ФФ до сих пор открывается со стандартного файлика, а не с Вашего расширения?
- by spunkfunker, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I really like this add on, it's simple and easy to use. However I have one huge problem with it. When you load a saved session it doesn't load the forward or backward tab data. Which is very helpful for people like myself who keep our history on sites like Ebay or Poshmark.If there were a way to fix that issue it would be the perfect session manager!
- by Jediknight, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Not working on Firefox 78. Itonli displays a fraction from the right side of the window deployed when you click on the icon. Fix it, please
- by Firefox user 16143376, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Не работает сохранение вкладок из разных групп вкладок (например через расширение panorama tab groups). Восстанавливает только активную группу( Пожалуйста, добавьте такой функционал.
Doesn't work save tabs from list of tab groups (by add "panorama tab groups"). Only one active group of tabs is restored( Please add this function.