- Rated 1 out of 5by Balmung, 3 months agoSince over a week there came two updates asking for Crypto money on the update page in the webbrowser that opens after an update and also the Backup feature get disabled. I don't think that comes from the original author and I'm worried the addon was hacked and is now used for Crypto scam. Deinstalled it and can only suggest others to do the same.
- Rated 1 out of 5by GDM, a year agoLost my tabs and tried to load autosave made by this addon. It turned out that the data in this save was out of date by a year. For a whole year this addon made autosaves with the same data
- Rated 3 out of 5by dafFDasd, 2 years agoAllows closing currently opened tabs. But closing tab works badly. First click on the red X button switches to the tab instead. Second works fine. This is annoying, and causes unnecessary window switching.
Pop up window is used by default. There is a full page for tab management but it can't be set as default. Search works there using ctrl+f.
- Rated 5 out of 5by sams, 3 years agoSimple, efficient. After trying many of those over the years, this is the best session manager.
And yes, INSTANT revert to 2020.9.0 thanks to Mozilla.
Please CromS consider hosting somewhere else a version with autosave or an hidden option in the official version.
Developer responseposted 3 years ago"Please CromS consider keeping a "full" version somewhere else or an hidden option for those who actually know what they are doing and don't send their data all over the Internet :)"
I did not understand this phrase.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13753333, 3 years agoI really love this plugin, but it causes a lot of problems with Firefox (I keep FF updated, use Mac). Causes FF to hang, take forever to start up. Problems disappear when I disable the plugin. If it weren't for those probs, I'd give it five stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by vader, 3 years agoThe function of "Save ( sessions as bookmarks)" works incorrectly -- I need to disable / re-enable MySessions in the addons manager, when I need to save sessions as bookmarks every time. If I don't do that, it can't save sessions as bookmarks.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Joel, 3 years agoI love the idea, but it need a bit of work still. It would be cool to have the extension repository in the description to see if I can help in any way. Anyway awesome extension overall.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Legion, 3 years ago"The save location is limited to the folder under browser download folder"
This is completely useless for syncing between computers - I cannot save to OneDrive folder.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14659446, 3 years agoIt's a great addon and a must have if you have almost 3000 tabs open (discarded though) most of the time right in front of you (just don't ask me why, I have a habit of going through things slowly)... It was working fine in both auto-save and timeline fields until recently... Right after the late ff84.0 update, it started to crash my browser and suck up all the memory that my system have (it's a bit older of a laptop, 16gb to be precise)... Even if it saves sessions smoothly whenever I do it manually, when I try to delete previously saved sessions it does the same thing... I tried almost everything I know like removing all the duplicates in bookmarks or setting it up to auto-save less frequently but nothing worked, and yeah I don't wanna lost all my tabs over this issue, but I don't wanna give up on this great addon either so... If there's anyway to fix this please do it... Right now I have to rely only on the timeline feature of it which I'm thankful that it exists even it has it's flaws... But I want to use this lifesaver of a software in all it's peace of mind again...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14392904, 3 years agoCould you please add an option to save all tabs in one folder without window1..2... subfolders?
It just an extra click in 99% cases to enter the window1 subfolder.