Rated 3.8 out of 5
3.8 Stars out of 5
- by Welecho3, a year agoRated 5 out of 5this developer is like my idol, if i was a teen aged kid id have his poster on my wall, hes a brilliant boy genius lol and so very kind but most of all gives alot without expecting anything in return...always eager to help
- by Firefox user 15036052, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Love the add-on it has helped so much. But one feature I would like if you could would be able to enable all of your watchers again from the hit catcher. It is a pain to go through and click them all individually. Other than that best add-on for Mturk.
- by Firefox user 14075205, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I don't know if something happened since the last time people reviewed this add-on but I just downloaded it today and it's working the same as it does on Chrome.
- by Firefox user 14363936, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5It's not working at all. Not one single thing on it works. I've used it with Chrome with no problems but can no longer use Chrome so gave it a try on Firefox. I tried Firefox version 61 first and then when it didn't work I updated my Firefox to 62.0.3, to no avail.
When I click on the "Find Hits" button in Hitfinder nothing happens at all.
- by pema, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I was very disappointed that the latest Firefox update (57.0) disabled Turkopticon from my add-ons list. Turkopticon is an important feature for those of us who use the Amazon Mechanical Turk platform to earn extra money. Based on worker reviews and scores, it provided real-time information on which requesters were legit as well as which requesters should be avoided, namely, those who had a history of not paying workers.
So I did a search for a replacement for the Turkopticon add-on and discovered Mturk Suite, and was very happy to see that it included the Turkopticon feature. However, excitement soon turned to frustration once I installed Mturk Suite because every feature was available EXCEPT Turkopticon. I uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times, signed in and out of Amazon Mechanical Turk, closed and reopened the Firefox browser and the Turkopticon (TO) feature is not there. I've gone to the settings and there isn't even a way to enable Turkopticon. The only selections available are HIT Finder, HIT Finder Database, Dark Theme, HIT Export, Accept Next Checked, Workspace Expand + Scroll.
Now instead of being able to immediately review a requester's history so that you can get right to work, you have to waste time and go to the Turkopticon website and do a manual search of the requester. I hope someone will soon develop a workable replacement for Turkopticon.
- by CaseybPoole, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Only been turking about a month and I'm lucky to have stumbled on this plug-in as quick as I did. The add on is flawless and I love the dark setting feature it offers. I hope to see more features added with future updates & any more works the creator imagines... Thanks for sharing and Happy Turkin'!