- Rated 4 out of 5by Oleg V., a year agoGreat extension. Lack of removal of duplicate news. Hope you can fix it. So far 4 stars.
- Rated 5 out of 5by rolandog, a year agoIt's a great add-on, but it would be nice to be able to 'dogfood' the ChangeLog as a feed (so that we know when there are new releases, and what the changes are).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Vioniel.X, a year agoI love this extension a lot and had been using it for months. Is this extension open-source? Where can I find the Github page? Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12920934, a year agogreat addon. How about adding options to hide "feed tree" when you open the page?
I like viewmode 3 but "feed tree" destroy the aesthetic. I never used it anyway. I always need to manually disable it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Foxyfan, a year agoHello. How to export all data to another browser? Not just channels and rules, but all data received.
- Rated 5 out of 5by harl windwolf, a year agoPlease make the "Maximum entries to save (default)" more flexible, so that it can at least be set to the same values as the individual feed properties (up to 2000 entries), optionally let the user enter a custom value (anything between or above the predefined values).
Really great extension otherwise. :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by dnh13918, a year agoLove this add-on, I use it every day. But one problem at the moment - images and videos seem to no longer show in Feedbro from Facebook pages. If you could get this working again, that would be great!
Developer responseposted a year agoThanks for the review and for noting the Facebook issue. Added to the Product Backlog for investigation.
Edit: We found the issue and fixed it. It was caused by Facebook JSON data structural change. The fix is now available in Feedbro 4.11.4
- Rated 5 out of 5by Schistura, a year agoThank you it's great but Twitter feeds suddenly stopped working. Existing ones don't update and I tested with a new profile and it says "no feeds found".
Developer responseposted a year agoWe are working on it. Twitter changed their API a bit which broke Feedbro but we have a working version already in testing & polishing. It will be released as soon as we get it rock solid.
Edit: Feedbro 4.11.4 is now available which fixes this issue.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rvwr, a year agoThanks for the great addon. You put an option to not Use favicons in article 'from line' but there is no option to remove 'from line' itself. It repeats the headline source name over and over with every line in view modes 3 and 6. Very irritating and space consuming. Please make it possible to read compact headlines only for efficiency. I can already see source for all the headlines on the left so no need for redundancy. Maybe favicons can appear on the left of headline but not use a whole line.