- Rated 5 out of 5by DS, a year agoOutstanding and customizable. I've used it for years, no concerns or complaints.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12206791, a year agoHi, is this open source. I would love to contribute a website feed crawlers for this.
- Rated 4 out of 5by mohammad, a year agoA message to the developer: Can you develop a tool to export an OPML subscription every 24 hours?
Instead of doing it manually
- Rated 3 out of 5by sgdl-pers, a year agoI like this, I can group up feeds for reddit, youtube or comics and browse them by grouping whenever I please. I like being able to filter out things I've no interest in.
I don't like this because at random it will break, requiring the extension to be disabled and re-enabled to get anything about it working again.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jazz777, a year agoПросто лучшее приложение для новостей и уведомлений о новых роликах с ютуба!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Freddy , a year agoThanks for this great add-on. It really works perfectly, as far as I know! ;-)
I have just one feature request: currently the icon shows the number of all unread articles (new and old). I would like an option to make it show the number of only new articles (since the last time the add-on was used).
But anyway, thanks again!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Роман Деев, a year agoWhy maximum of "Maximum entries to save (default)" only 100? :)
Developer responseposted a year agoRight-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and you can adjust it to up-to 2000.
The reason 100 is the default maximum is to discourage people from treating Feedbro as an archive. E.g. if you have 1000 feeds and 2000 articles for each, that's 2 000 000 articles which slows down performance.
- Rated 5 out of 5by dousha99, a year agoAmazing plugin for reading RSS feeds. However it would be even better if I could export starred items -- or even synchronize starred items among my devices.