- Rated 4 out of 5by Eleni Tsinou(Elena), 3 years agoΕίμαι καινούρια στο Firefox και επειδή δε γνωρίζω τίποτα είμαι λίγο επιφυλακτική.Θα σας παρακαλούσα να με συγχωρέσετε.Ευχαριστώ.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jorge, 3 years agoI use facebook workspace for my work; and this extension block my access.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Guy, 3 years agoGood other than blocking https://www.icloud.com/ verification 2 step window. I removed the 'Facebook container' add in and can confirm this was blocking the 2 step code window showing. Please fix
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14981064, 3 years agoNone of the "Messenger in the sidebar" addons with with this. Any chance you can provide a working solution for this in your addon?
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15944973, 3 years agoUpdate Dec 2020:
Facebook has found a way to track around it, I've been getting ad's for stuff I just browsed again.
To all the people complain it breaks other websites, that's the point of the container! It's to help stop facebook from spying on you everywhere you go, blame the broken websites for requiring facebook to log in or implementing their tracking bugs.
Review: It works great for me, every since I started using it I'm noticing a lot less targeting advertising on facebook from things I do elsewhere.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13999834, 3 years agoWarum nur Facebook? Warum kann man nicht z.B. Google aktivieren?