- Rated 3 out of 5by default-design, 3 months agoIt blocks too many sites/pages or their operation improperly _ HUN : Túl sok oldalt vagy annak működését nem megfelelően leblokkolja
- Rated 3 out of 5by Clemens Ratte-Polle, 8 months agocan it handle the new Facebook profile switching to have another ID in every Facebook Container tab?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13761862, 9 months agoAdded CSS changing font family and font color to random websites totally breaking them...
EDIT: Version 2.3.4 seems to have fixed it (I had to uninstall the extension and then install again).
- Rated 3 out of 5by John, a year agoNot sure what I should be noticing, so tough to tell if it is working.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Psychopompous, a year agoSince first installing, this extension appears to have worked well. But as of today, 7 January 2021, something has gone wrong: on logging in to Facebook, I get their generic error page. If I disable the extension, Facebook works as normal.
- Rated 3 out of 5by hosa, a year agoI love this extension, EXCEPT...
It has a mandatory button on the address bar taking up precious url space and I already have other addons doing that, and so I encourage the developer to add an option to remove this button and be able to depend solely on the pinnable button to indicate the active container as I prefer (by way of switchable icons).. Thank you for your consideration...
- Rated 3 out of 5by ZyrByt, a year agoNice concept, but i`m missing "exclude containers from sync" based on wildcard or prefix.
- Rated 3 out of 5by NIXOM, 2 years agoThe the first time use all fine. Now is impossible surf into de FB platform w/ this ext enable. Very slow reponse, page not load completly, need hit f5 over 10 time for get page full loaded. If I disable this etx. FB run perfect. But w/out isolating :(
Please, fix this issue.
- Rated 3 out of 5by mnn, 2 years agonice, but it blocks access to mapillary.com too (that's a facebook company)
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16985643, 2 years agoGreat when it works... sometimes it magically disappears and I have to disable/re-enable to make it work work again.