- Rated 1 out of 5by vetmil63, 2 years agoUnable to clip article from local newspaper as paper prevents clipping. Seems clipping used to work but not now. Very frustrating, stressful as I am trying to clip two column obituary but unable. Firefox browser blocks clipping. Clipping seems too difficult. How can I learn and get through these difficulties?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15030615, 2 years agoFor some reason Evernote Web Clipper stopped working with Gmail recently. Maybe a new Firefox (FF) update broke something.
Also, I can't but help think that this extension slows down web browsing performance and load times.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Grace, 2 years agoDoesn't clip the entire page, but only the title. Furthermore, when you are signed in to your notebook to use with this app, whenever you run a google search, it will also search your notes and displays close matches. My notes are very sensitive and private, what's the purpose of putting it on display like that? I only need this extention to save web pages for me, like at work. Not to show all my private notes with things like my bank info, on my screen for my colleagues to read
- Rated 1 out of 5by Jakedalus, 2 years agoThe clipper just hangs while "syncing" and doesn't work at all anymore. Evernote has been awful for awhile so I am seriously considering cancelling my subscription to them, just a terrible product that never works.
- Rated 1 out of 5by ddaedalus, 2 years agoEvery time the extension updates it re-enables the "Show Evernote content related to my web searches.".
This should be off by default, always and forever.
I don't know who in their right mind thought that plucking potentially personal and sensitive notes out of all of evernote and putting them on every google search result was a good idea.