- Rated 4 out of 5by Hludovicus, a year agoAlmost perfect addon for an Historian like myself ! However, the showing of pages would make it more easier to write down bibliography.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13934629, a year agoExtension want to * Access browser activity during navigation and * Access your data for all websites
"The requested permissions needed [...] to download and open epub files directly from websites".
No, thanks. I can perfectly download epub files myself without leaking all browser activity to who knows who.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Retief, a year agoNOT intuitive. One would think that that you could scroll by mouse-wheel, or search for keywords. Nope.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15233239, a year agoThis add-on is a little bit wonky. It allows you to adjust font qualities, mostly; you can set up a dark mode, mostly; it remembers where you were in a EPUB, only if you set a bookmark. Nor does it have a library setting, convenient if you keep your ebooks in one place. Also, if you switch full-screen mode on or off, you will see that the reader does not adjust accordingly.
But it does read EPUBs at least as well as another wonky reader (Nook), so I am happy to cut it some slack and grant it five stars.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Kittybriton, a year agoMy initial frustration was relieved when I learned (RTFM) that there is a toolbar button to open locally stored epubs, making my reading MUCH easier and more enjoyable. Five star rating gladly granted.