- Rated 4 out of 5by L G, 9 months agoGenerally a pretty good enhancer that adds a lot to the YouTube experience, with good adblock, the ability to expand videos to fill windows, and the volume booster being ones I use regularly.
If I had to suggest one feature though, it would be the ability to keep ads at the beginning/end of videos. I, and I bet a lot of others, don't mind these nearly as much, only ads that interrupt a video.
Keep up the good work!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kuvu, 10 months agoPretty decent job out there. But I'd like to see blacklist channels and more understandable/readable extension settings page. I had to install another extension to blacklist channels so, four starts should be ok in this situation!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kleidon, 10 months agoTool is great and convenient, but it loses one star for not having an option to automatically disable closed captioning. YouTube keeps turning on captions, and I have to manually turn them off for every. Single. Video. It's gotten extraordinarily aggravating, and I haven't found a way to fix it. If this add-on updates to include a setting for closed captioning, then it'll get five stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14036946, a year agoIt would be really cool if this had an inbuilt downloader, but it doesn't. I used this because YouTube started auto-setting my quality and this addon was said to stop that. But even if that problem is fixed, this program's miniplayer is so excellent I'm not going to stop using it.
Another feature I really dislike is that it automatically enables controlling the video speed with your mouse, which I have never once intentionally wanted to use, only unintentionally scrollwheeled and set it to 0.75% speed. There are barely any times when someone needs to change the video speed, so this should be disabled by default (I at least think I've finally disabled it now).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13941916, a year agoI like this add-on. Only complaint atm is that it needs audio controls to fix audio sync issues when audio doesn't quite match video. There needs to be audio timing adjustments.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Bash, a year ago* Restored dislikes count
До сих пор не работает счётчик... пришлось дополнять "Return Youtube Dislike ".
The counter is still not working... I had to supplement "Return Youtube Dislike".
Screenshot ➜ https://i6.imageban.ru/out/2021/12/27/bf7482648df900295eb2ba10a7a9a9db.jpg
Screenshot ➜ https://i1.imageban.ru/out/2021/12/27/75836acf89bbcdf5e4197014c5e0762b.jpg
- Rated 4 out of 5by Shelby, a year agoI love this extension so much, and I'll continue to use it happily but I've noticed a few bugs I believe are related to this extension, either that or it's just YouTube and I'll make this a 5 star rating.
Issue 1: video will randomly play audio from another part of the video, overlaid on the correct audio.
Issue 2: Queue miniplayer shows full size video out of youtube bounds and is tricky to fix.
Issue 3: Video continues to play after pausing/ regularly unpauses itself. Does not matter how it's paused. (Clicked, space, or k)
My apologies if this is YouTube's end, and again, this extension really is a lifesaver. Thank you for making it!