- Rated 1 out of 5by gmeades, 3 years agoBreaks Youtube in Firefox. Was constantly getting error messages. Could not watch a single Youtube video for months now. Totally frustrated, I went on a quest to learn how to troubleshoot the problem. When I disabled "Enhancer for YouTube" suddenly Youtube started working again. Every YouTube video plays just fine now that I have removed this from both Firefox and the Cliqz browser (Firefox based). Can't believe an addon that was supposed to improve YouTube performance actually broke YouTube entirely. Probably an update to Firefox that broke the addon somewhere along the way, but YouTube works just fine now that I've removed this addon, after months of having to tediously copy any video URL that I wanted to watch over to another browser. Enhancer for YouTube gone = problem solved.
- Rated 1 out of 5by calan2469, 3 years agoevery since I got this App YouTube tells me it can't play the video at this time then I have to refresh the page before it plays. Wish I had never downloaded the App. Even when I turn it off it still does the same thing. I had no problems with YouTube before. It it ain't broke don't try and fix it. Now nothing seams to put it back to the way it was, Working fine.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mr. Wednesday, 3 years agoAfter reading this change log, It seems that you are angry because you generate not enough money with your add-on Enhancer for YouTube.
As a developer, it's okay to get paid for the time you invest, but it was your decision to offer Enhancer for YouTube for free to the users, but after reading the change log it reads more like a menace to the users!
Be the way it is a great add-on, but after this change log here my note 1 star!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12220443, 3 years agoexpand to full screen after pressing F.Лезешь куда не надо,нахрена F на фуллскрин сделал и засыпал экран всякой куйней с иконками юслесс.Фикси все обратно
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15179762, 3 years agoMah...it doesn't work on mobile (android)
that's the only instance I personally find really convenient to be able to change video quality since firefox built in player sucks.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15104544, 4 years agoThis is THE most annoying thing in that will not stay functional all day! It clears itself during or after use and I have to go back and reload it every, single time!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15086049, 4 years agoNext video is automatically paused after loading, despite having every option related to autoplay allowing it. Not sure how to create an issue request, hope you see it here. I'll change my rating later.