- Rated 2 out of 5by Nom à afficher, 4 months agopas moyen d'arrêter les popups!! à moins d'inscrire l'internet au complet dans la liste d'exception!! l'animation de l'icone est suffisante, donnez l'option de désactiver le popup pour tous les sites
Developer responseposted 3 months agoCurrently, our Cash Back Button does not offer the ability to turn off the Cash Back reminder on all partnering merchant websites. Our Members can turn off the reminder for specific websites. To do this, click Settings from our extension's menu. This will open up a new tab showing the Settings for our Cash Back Button extension. You can turn on the option "Turn off Cash Back activation reminders for these sites" by moving the slider to the right. Then, click the link embedded in the words "these sites". A new box will appear where you may enter the URL for the specific website you no longer want to pop up to appear. We recommend adding one URL per line. Once done, click "Save". You can then close the Settings tab and resume using Firefox.
- Rated 2 out of 5by ingsurfnpb, 3 years agoReceived one check in three years I believe???
Developer responseposted 3 years agoWe'd be more than happy to look into this. Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15407432, 4 years agoIt does not work for me. It says I need to install additional programing.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoWe're sorry to hear you are having this experience with us. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14501134, 4 years agoi haven't used them yet to rate
Developer responseposted 4 years agoWe're here to answer any questions you may have about getting started. Feel free to reach out to us at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 10216609, 6 years agoIts a great idea and I turn it on when buying stuff but man what a bloat wear.
Reloads constantly when surfing eBay and requires frequent sign in. I sell on ebay so its a PITA. When turned on I basically can barely use yahoo mail. Page loads are sometimes 30 seconds or more.
Basically if the developers would give some control over it it would be great to use ie persistent sign ins or white listing. Otherwise I mostly disable it and if I remember turn it on for a purchase run.
I like ebates but this app needs some work. Just spammy as heck.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoHello Skpiste,
I'm very sorry to hear about your negative experience with the Ebates Add-On. If you would like to prevent the Ebates add-on from prompting you on certain sites like Ebay, you can by doing the following:
1. Click on the Ebates icon
2. Click the settings in the bottom left of the popup
3. Check "Do not display Activation Hover on these sites"
4. Click on "these sites" and add "ebay.com" to the field then click save.
If you'd like to turn the add-on back on for those sites, simply uncheck the option by going back into settings.
Thank you again for your feedback.