- Rated 1 out of 5by Anonymous, 2 years agoI will never use ddg again, startpage for me
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15979466, 2 years agoThis project started out with so much hope. But now this CEO also thinks he knows better than all of us and can manipulate the way we think and the information we see. AVOID THIS ADD-ON.
- Rated 1 out of 5by bonvivant, 2 years agoDuckDuckGo recently announced that they were now filtering your search results according to their political bent. Now, they're no better than Google, Bing or Microsoft. I quit.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Txn Aussie, 2 years agoNo different than Bing, except Microsoft is collecting your data. Now that they are censoring, I will go some where else. The only benefit you get now is privacy, but with bing I can get the censorship and be paid in Microsoft points, so the search engine doesn't have a purpose, as I left big tech to avoid censorship and get privacy, I'm moving to Brave search, presearch, SearX and Yacy.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17323215, 2 years agoi used Duckduckgo as an alternative to google for so long, Today i heard your censoring websites and for that I will be deleting and moving to Brave.
- Rated 1 out of 5by BCS, 2 years agoLike google, DDG decided to start censoring the search results. It became worthless for me so I decided to uninstall it from all our phones and browsers. DuckDuckGone it is! The Brave browser and the Brave search engine are great and I’m happy with it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17322617, 2 years agoIs there no browser that will let me make my own decisions about what is good/bad information? I don't want other people making the decision for me. This was a terrible decision on DuckDuckGo's part. The two majors sales bullet points that differentiated DuckDuckGo from Google was a) you searches would be private and b) your searches wouldn't be censored. Well that didn't hold up well did it?
- Rated 1 out of 5by foobar, 2 years agoUnfortunately DDG's search results are no longer content neutral. They manipulate them based on the politics of the CEO and "misinformation", just like Google: https://twitter.com/yegg/status/1501716484761997318#m
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17241982, 2 years agoI cannot get it to work. Download does not show, add-on does not show, search engine does not appear in settings, online help useless - it does not appear to be valid for my version of Firefox. Instructions completely wrong.