- by Deneme, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for the great add on.
As you mention on your page, you suggest glitterdrag instead of this add on but i think when you drag the link with glitterdrag, it hangs for a while which is annoying. That's why i have swithed to your add on.
Thank you so much.
- by Firefox user 13803340, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Nice add-on
But still have some issues with drop behavior
1. when I drop link on the tab, it should not open new tab, because firefox will open new tab for me.
2. when i drop out of firefox's window, it should not open new tab.
3. when i press the escape key, it should not open new tab
- by Outerlimit, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5Is there any way to open multiple links ?
Also, when dragging, you get the default firefox icon complaining that you are doing something wrong even though it ends up opening the links anyway. It would be good if you can change that behavior to perhaps match with how Glitter Drag works. It will much more intuitive and usable that way.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoI didn't know that "Glitter Drag" add-on exists and it seems really well made! He took the effort to do it properly. Since i saw it, i'm considering to stop doing Drag Links and announce to use Glitter Drag instead. I see he started one month later, that's why i couldn't find it and had to do it myself. But let me ask you a question, why are you reviewing this add-on if Glitter is really better? Anyways thank you for showing up!
- by blueduck, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Does not seem to work; cannot figure out what is supposed to happen when selecting and dragging text. It's a shame the developer can't decently explain his add-on.
Developer responseposted 5 years ago--Does not seem to work; cannot figure out what is supposed to happen when selecting and dragging text. It's a shame the developer can't decently explain his add-on.--
It's a shame that you can't decently explain what problem you had. 1 star for you too xD