- Rated 5 out of 5by what, 3 months agomany users (and the devs) reported that dark reader slows down firefox dramatically compared to chromium, regardless of which style change option \s you select.
this extension does the same job without slowing down firefox, and it's open source and customizable like dark reader. you may need to try different style change options for different sites, of course. it's a must have extension!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Snaf, 3 months agoI've been using this add-on/extension for around 2 years now, and one of the reasons for me still using it right now would be the fact that it is easy to use while fully customizable. I really do think that any and everyone should try this one out because it can be very useful, I say this because it is automatically applied to sites and you can toggle them on and off when you get to any sites as you please...
- Rated 2 out of 5by Marty, 4 months agoI know this extension under Advanced Night Mode in Pale Moon. Apparently, this extension has been recompiled to XPI. In Pale Moon, the extension runs, but the results are not really thrilling. The core idea behind it is absolutely brilliant, but the implementation is not.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 18119818, 4 months agoKeine Ahnung, was hier falsch läuft oder was ich nicht kapiere. Die Seiten sind entweder hell oder dunkel mit unleserlicher dunkler Schrift. Da kann ich eistellen was ich will, es funktioniert einfach nicht. Sorry. Muss ich wieder deinstallieren.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 18100046, 4 months agoLiking it! Does what it says. Looking forward to seeing upgrades that help with sites that display multiple text styles. Interestingly, social media sites - specifically, TikTok and the site formerly known as Twitter (to which Musk only has a lease on - not ownership of - its current domain name) get even more radicalized when using DBaLT. Frankly, that's not a bad thing. While Tiktok can be useful for getting messages out, anything that dissuades users from hanging around either site is a good thing for our species!