- Rated 2 out of 5by firedoge, 9 months agoBreaks a lot of sites.
I was looking for a resource-friendly alternative to Dark reader, but this addon broke the CSS of a lot of sites. I had to uninstall it again...
- Rated 2 out of 5by Evan, 2 years agoIt was a very nice experience and I would have preferred to continue using this add-on, if not for the issue that it changed all my background colors to white and it is irreversible.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13001094, 3 years agoExtension will NOT turn off on my browser! Options won't respond to turn off features.
- Rated 2 out of 5by JamesTDG, 3 years agoI namely installed this to use for sites like rosetta stone and all it did was break the site entirely.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Carlos, 3 years agono me funciono muy bien con google a la hora de editar documentos en red
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 10694000, 3 years agoToo black for me :(. And I don't fancy to adjust the colors for myself - this is what I expect from the addon.
- Rated 2 out of 5by RedDwarf, 4 years agoThis is an essential addon for the internet plague of white or light backgrounds. Unfortunately it stops multi threading and makes all the browsers that I have tried it on crawl to a stop with mind numbingly slow page load times.
I am currently using Cyberfox 52.9.1 with DBLT v0.6.8 the highest supported version. I prefer v0.5.14 because it allows the backgrounds of mozilla and addons pages to be altered but I thought that I would test with the latest supported version to see if multithreading would work, which it does not. No other addons installed so nothing else to blame but DBLT. Help->Troubleshooting Info shows whether multithreading is enabled/disabled.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Auriga, 5 years agoLoved it, but not to be newly installed any longer on mobile although still working on other devices.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13892648, 5 years agoApp intercepts website's style sheet and reloads the website twice, slowing it down. While I appreciate being able to change the ubiquitous gray text to black, with today's css-driven design and perennial screen overlays, I frequently have to disable this app.