by Firefox user 14539952, 3 years ago
Rated 1 out of 5
This extension should be renamed to "Copy Tab Links as Markdown" because this is the sole thing it does. When you say that your extension can copy something as markdown it means that it can copy web page content (partly or completely). Downvote for misleading.
- by Firefox user 15801437, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great™ — This has the two main features I was hoping for: limited permissions and a keyboard shortcut. The extra features are a nice bonus. Thank you!
- by Orange0, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5The plugin only copies one of the things listed at a time, and it is not even usable if you have something selected. See if they improve it here: https://github.com/chitsaou/copy-as-markdown/issues/82
- by Grant Winney, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've used this for Brave and for Firefox, and it's been great in both. I'll frequently have a lot of tabs open for a particular subject that I'm researching, and want to copy them all into a blog post or editor that supports markdown, and this lets me quickly do that. Thanks for making this!
Also, I can't believe the one-star rating because someone couldn't be bothered to read the description to see what it can actually do. :p
- by Brisdaz, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using this addon for a few months now mainly on the Ozbargain website which uses Markdown Extra. It's helped save me time and is convenient to link. 5 stars!
- by Firefox user 10813754, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Right clicking on a link and using this extension copies "(No Title)" rather than the anchor text of the link.
- by Don Marti, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5This works great with my blog using Markdown, and also for pasting pages into GitHub issues. I miss the old "Copy as HTML Link" extension, but for a lot of the web applications I use now, this is better.