- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13680955, 9 months agoSeriously, this should be part of Firefox by default. Easy to use, works like a charm, and even works for bookmarks as well, so there's no need for another extension!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Alexandre ABRIOUX, a year agoSimple yet powerful extension. It can assign domains to "No Container" and enable a custom container to be the default container. Thank you for making this; it has been an excellent replacement for the official multi-container extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by WorldSerpent, 2 years agoI am using this add-on along side Container Tabs Sidebar and its one of my favorite combos now. It took me a bit of learning on the global and regex patterns but it's working great for my purposes.
- Rated 5 out of 5by The Jase, 3 years agoFantastic addon providing much needed functionality for containers that is inexplicably missing from Mozilla's Multi-Account Containers addon. The user interface for editing the rules is a little lacking, with its tiny window, but that may be a limitation of Firefox.
With curated domain pattern lists, such as those created by another reviewer of this addon, Andrei Shevchuk, it becomes very easy to keep certain privacy invading organisations shut inside their own container.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Benyamin Limanto, 3 years agoI really can't explain how thankful I'm with this extension available. I just can't comprehend why would Moz never implement this feature. I really really can't comprehend. -_-
- Rated 5 out of 5by Thomas, 3 years agoSo far so good. This is exactly what I needed. It looks like you can use * as a wild card so I've got a rule for *.google.com, *.facebook.com and *.amazon.com that have been working as expected. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5by zaki, 3 years agoIt is almost what I want, but I have one feature that this extension does not cover.
To transit to 'No container' or another container from a specific container when no other rule matches.
Default container feature seems similar, but I want to apply the rule only when using specific container(s).
If it is implemented, the extension will be perfect for me.