- by Crumb, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a great add-on, just what I was looking for! Euan, could you make opening a saved list a bit easier. Now, I press the add-on button, then select the list, then press the Load button, then press Open URLs button - 4 actions. You can make it 2: 1) press the add-on button 2) select a list - and the tabs start opening. Much quicker, eh?Hi Crumb,
Thanks for the review and your feedback.
There are several options available for you to reduce the amount of clicks to open lists:
1. Open settings (Cog in top right of popup), then check "Automatically open lists", save the settings. Then when you click on a list from the dropdown menu, it will automatically open.
2. Use context menus (Currently experimental feature). Open settings (Cog in top right of popup), then check Enable context menus (Right click menus), save settings and then restart your browser. Then once you relaunch your browser, you can right click and will have a menu option for opening lists.
- by Firefox user 16142405, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Looks good! Would you know how to make this work on mobile (Firefox Android)? "Get links of currently opened tabs" outputs a list of "about:blank" instead of actual tabsHi,
Thanks for your review.
Are you using the most update to date version of the addon (1.9.0)? And are you using the most update to date version of Firefox on Android? I just tried the app on my phone and worked fine for me.
If you would like any further help, you can create an issue on the Github, where I can help you better than here.
Github issues: https://github.com/EuanRiggans/BulkURLOpener/issues
- by TestUser, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5How to make tabs open in background, I have set in options and about:config, doesn't work. it constantly switches to new tab. really both me.Hi,
Thanks for the review and feedback.
It is not currently possible to make tabs open in the background, however this feature can certainly be added in the next version of the addon (which is currently in development, and should hopefully be out in the near future).
Edit: You should be able to have tabs open without being selected. Just make sure that "Open tabs 'Active'" is disable in the settings.
- by circcc, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Edit: Thanks, it's working!Hi,
Thanks for the feedback and suggestion.
It is certainly something that could be worked on for a later release of the addon.
Edit 18/11/19: Version 1.5.1 has now been released. This update brings in the feature you mentioned in this review. In the settings page, you can now choose how non-url strings will be handled by the addon.
- by Firefox user 15068744, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi. Great extension, but is it possible to remember previously entered URL`s? After I close and open extension I need to enter all URL`s again. I don`t know is it a bug or regular behavior. Thanks.Hi,
That is a limitation of the current version of the addon.
I hope to update the Firefox version of this addon to have the same features of the Chrome extension (Including the ability to save lists of links). However it will take some time as API's differ between Chrome and Firefox. Hopefully I will have it done soon though.
Thanks for your review :)
Edit 05/10/19: Version 1.3.3 has now been released. This adds the feature you have mentioned here. You can now click 'New List' to save lists of links which can then be used later.