- by Firefox user 14162170, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Very helpful and easy to use. My one complaint is that the popup window closes when you click outside it, so when setting up a new account on a website and picking a password, you have to save the new record in Bitwarden before submitting the new password on the site. Have been caught out once or twice where a site won't accept the password from the generator due to the presence of special characters. That one gripe aside, I enjoy using this and have absolutely no complaints.
- by polinom11, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Хорошее дополнение, но с недавних пор стало жутко неудобно пользоваться. Дополнение все время спрашивает запомнить ли пароль, даже если оно заблокировано. Сделайте как раньше или добавьте возможность отключить эту опцию, пожалуйста!
- by Firefox user 17114530, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Now that the free lastpass account charges to use on both mobile and desktop so you can only choose to use one for free and can only switch 3 times before you're locked I've transferred all my passwords to BitWarden and could not be happier. Make the switch from LastPass!!
- by SV, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Works well for most cases.
* For the save password bar does not come up for some websites
* The popup disappears if it loses focus, which is annoying sometimes as any data you already entered is lost
- by Mr.G, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Works quite well when you learn a few tricks.
If you want to update an item you need to open it in the sidebar otherwise you will loose any updates.
Vault timeout custom doesn't seem to work for me. If I set to say 72 hours it doesn't seem to lock.
Android mobile app Folders never seem to have been implemented.
- by Firefox user 12838152, a month agoRated 5 out of 5As a service, and as a Firefox extension, this is a gold standard. Bitwarden is actually recommended by cyber experts (myself included)
The functionality just works.
Syncs seemlessly between the Firefox extension, the iOS and Android apps. Autofills with minimum hassle in on all devices. (This is not granted, as there is a famous service in this space that said they do not want to support Firefox and adviced their users to use their service on Chrome.)
- by Firefox user 14593708, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Today BitWarden stopped working properly on FF 95. When clicking on the icon, the popup menu is shown with proper size but it's all grey, no UI is visible. Other extensions are working fine.