- Rated 5 out of 5by Shahrzaad Parekh, a month agoUsing this addon makes it a breeze to fill and save logins with unique, random passwords in conjunction with Bitwarden's desktop client. Great features and being open source, more trustworthy than other proprietary software.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16978379, a month agoMultiple Issues with Browser Extension. It refuses to automatically log out after a given time. It often wants to save passwords that are already saved in there. After a move from Lastpass I was expecting so much more from this. Oh and yes I pay for it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Jot8378, a month agoThe password manager is good, but the auto-lock feature is very unreliable
- Rated 1 out of 5by no, a month agoPerfectly happy with the add on but it refuses to save preferences when installed on a new browser. Very annoying to deal with when using on multiple machines.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17783579, a month agoNon ho molta esperienza in gestori delle password ma comunque mi sento di dire che BITWARDEN mi ha convinto fin da subito.
Lo trovo comodissimo sia su desktop tramite estensione che su mobile.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Almost9797, a month agoFree, unlimited basic cloud-based password manager with premium features. Allow sync across unlimited devices via apps, browser extensions, CLI, and web interface. Open-sourced, audited regularly, with bug bounty program and very active community involvement. A PWM that can be introduced to anybody that needs a cloud-based PWM solution. Highest recommendation. Awesome work with a social conscience!