- by Firefox user 16761359, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Extremely useful, my favourite so far. Only thing that i dont like about it, when i create a new password i copy it and forget saving it. If you add saving when clicked anywhere else, or maybe just dont stop the process and let us continue, it'll be %100 better. Thank you, love bitwarden.
- by Bas, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Bitwarden itself is great and very flexible and fast.
Some issues I have with the plugin is that:
- You can't reach attached files using the plugin
- When you focus on another window or select part of a page, the plugin overlay closes, and you lose what you were typing.
- by RainbowRide, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5I used LastPass, but due to changes decided to try Bitwarden. You do have the option of selecting to autofill but it's global. On LastPass I had the option to autofill only specific sites. Also it does not automatically save a login so I have to manually fill out a save. Not a big deal but would be nice. Also some features seem buggy or at least don't seem to work as they should. I think LastPass was easier to use, but Bitwarden is a good product with a few things I'd like to work differently or better.
- by Firefox user 16721224, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Does not work well in incognito, which the team doesn't want to fix since 2017.
Overall great but it's the only password manager having this issue.
- by Firefox user 13362196, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Utilisateur de Lastpass depuis très longtemps (en version gratuite) je le trouve la solution Bitwarden fonctionnellement un peu en-dessous de celle de Lastpass mais je n'ai pas encore tout découvert, je pense.
- by Al-101, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Not bad. Trying to replace LastPass.
Only big complaint is the font is small. On a 1920x1080 HD display laptop it's quite hard to read.
The desktop app does allow ctrl+= to enlarge font but it too is only temporary until you move, minimize or other actions then the font there goes small.
- by keraton, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for providing this great add-on! It's working great. There are a few features that would make life a little bit easier, e.g. a better / more streamlined autofill experience, more vault settings accessible from the add-on and biometrics support (but as far as i know, that's being worked on right now). The add-on is probably not as feature-packed as the LastPass add-on, but for me this one just works better.