- Rated 4 out of 5by Jaymoon, 10 days agoWhen will this extension ever get updated? Fastmail masked usernames were announced two weeks ago, yet here my extension sits on a version from over a month ago. Checking for updates does nothing, and reinstalling has the same effect. Would love to try this feature.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16831704, 22 days agoLove it, only problem I have is when I type in the vault search, there is a split second were input is disabled. This causes a typo and the search to fail.
Developer responseposted 21 days agoThanks for the feedback, does this happen with a fresh install of the extension? You can also submit an official bug report on Github with system information for the team to investigate: https://github.com/bitwarden/clients
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alistaire, 2 months agoeverything works just fine, but sometimes the export vault doesn't work, it shows an error has occured.fix this...
Developer responseposted a month agoThanks for the support and feedback! That doesn't sound like expected behaviour, please contact our support team with more details at https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or file a bug report on https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues
- Rated 4 out of 5by c4m3lion, 2 months agoSlowing down speed of browser and it is understandable. and auto fill doesnt work most times but I dont care I use it for storing data for my dumb brainThanks for the feedback and support! Disabling Firefox's ability to manage passwords can improve performance: https://bitwarden.com/help/disable-browser-autofill/
You can also use the following keyboard shortcut to autofill: "Ctrl/CMD + Shift + L → Auto-fill, press again to cycle through matching logins" and linked custom fields can be helpful if still experiencing auto-fill issues: https://bitwarden.com/help/auto-fill-custom-fields/#using-linked-custom-fields
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17488766, 3 months agoCould you place navigation buttons at the top of the extension window? They are at the bottom while return button is at the top so you have to move cursor up and down. It is not convenient for touchabr users.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Wiener234, 4 months agoA really good ADD-ON for Firefox to manage passwords. The option for a pop up makes it good to use when there is a need to see the logins for more then just on side.
One thing that would be missing is the ADD-ON prompting for a login into the ADD-ON on browser startup. So you can save your logins when creating new accounts without having to add them later because you weren't logged in.