- Rated 3 out of 5by Pierre, 2 hours agoI am taking 2 stars off this add-on for 2 reasons.
First, it sometimes auto fills the needed information and sometimes does not, with no apparent rhyme or reason.
Second, the handling of multiple accounts on the same website is horrendous. It fills in the wrong password even after I MANUALLY selected the right username, and the list of credentials is in no recognizable order, making searching for credentials a real chore.
It makes you wonder whether the developers actually use it for themselves, or they would have noticed this poor design.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Marcel, 4 days agoNot only the app, also the main-site from Bitwarden
Can't use biometrics unlock after desktop app update
Can´t swich off dual identification
Pin-function doesn´t work well
Bad update Bitwarden!
- Rated 4 out of 5by VZG, 5 days agoOf course this is the best pass manager. Two things should be changed in my opinion: searching within the plugin and always sorting search results alphabetically. As passwords appear for current domain only, same should be done for search results within the plugin. If you have hundred collections and thousands passwords and want to search for a login while being on particular domain, the plugin shows all the results and not these only for current domain. Same for displayed logins for current domain - they are sorted by last used not alphabetically. If you have many logins for a particular domain you can't easily find the one you are looking for. Sorting fails you and searching fails you. Please devs - add an option for "always sort credential list alphabetically" and "search only compatible entries" (entries that match your current domain). This would be a LIFE CHANGER for advanced users.
- Rated 3 out of 5by BrunoFortunatto, 5 days agoFunciona bem, mas tem um erro que depois de aberta a extensão, fica difícil voltar para o navegador! Quando consegui, vi que tinha se aberto várias abas do Bitwarden no navegador! Acho que deveria ter um atalho para voltar a navegação!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Dean Martini, 6 days agoEvery update then something else breaks. Now unable to set a pin with latest Firefox extension, before that it was preventing login with some spurious error code that the forum seems to be full of. I will not support again.