Review by Kirk
- Rated 1 out of 5by M U F T A K i S, 11 hours agowtf this trash doing in firefox after install needs an account but after entering info and click submit does nothing triple times until getting red message i have used the rated tries... blah this is happened previous year and now its still the same i will right down a note to not try it again until i find a real thing
- Rated 5 out of 5by deanohl2, 7 days agoThe best free password manager, use this instead of LastPass.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17920462, 8 days agoWithout a doubt the greatest free and open source password manager in 2023. Very easy to make the switch from other password managers as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17919129, 9 days agoThe best free version available, but the $10/yr is also well worth it.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Cole, 9 days agoCan you please fix the "experimental" problems with in-private browsing because I use in-private mode a lot, and Bitwarden automatically re-locks every time I open a new tab in in-private mode?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Keith Nunn, 10 days agoThis thing is awesome. I'm using Bitwarden to manage all my personal and work-related credentials now. I especially love the cross-platform nature and the MFA token support. I love being able to share credentials with my staff and family through the organizations feature.
Bitwarden has really encouraged me to take all my credentials security more seriously and I'm even looking at using a Yubikey with it to control access to this trove of of my data.
I'm excited that I could host it myself too, though I may never do that, just knowing I can is something that makes me feel better.
I occasionally have trouble with the user interface, but that is not surprising for an app with so many features and capabilities. Once I figure out each little choice, it usually makes good sense and facilitates easy use in the real world.
A big thank you to all the developers, ui designers, documenters and testers! I use this many times every day.