Review by Firefox user 17709653
- Rated 5 out of 5by 小白同学, 9 hours ago兄弟们，注册就送永久免费流量！试试就知道了!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17283406, 2 days agoi reinstalled windows and this new bitwarden ver seems to ask for password every few minutes, the old one took the NEVER setting and I loved the old version
- Rated 5 out of 5by avtsingh, 2 days agoBest among most of password managers for multi-platform. Highly recommend.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Outpost3157, 5 days agoOverall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16555169, 8 days agoHasnt worked since last year now 2023. Refuses to sign in. Had to revert back to vers Sept 2021 for it to work. Whats up with that Firefox!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17816510, 9 days agoWorks perfectly. Honestly my only complaint is that the wording of the "Vault Timeout" setting is a bit vague, as the vault always relocks on browser restart, even if you have a custom timeout of, say, 72 hours. But this is a 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 thing, so... five stars
- Rated 2 out of 5by Max, 10 days agoThe add-on has a bad habit of disappearing just after generating a new password, effectively locking you out of the account whose password you just changed.